61 | my witchy sims family

So, if you saw my announcement from a few days ago, you know that I'm going through a ✨depressive state✨ and it hasn't been very fun. I tried many things to cheer myself up, like writing, reading, watching some comfort shows/films, journaling, etc, but my interests just... weren't interesting me anymore (a fun, telltale sign of depression). So I cracked open The Sims 4 because it had been a hot second since I played, and I had some fun with my save file with Ares, Kiernan, and Nate all in a house together until I wanted something new.

I have almost all of the expansion packs for the game, but I'm still missing a few. I decided to treat myself since I'm feeling down and buy a bundle (expansion pack, game pack, and a stuff pack) for a reduced price. Usually I only ever buy packs when they're half off, but like I said, I thought I should have a lil treat.

I ended up getting the Island Living expansion pack, the Realm of Magic game pack, and the Paranormal stuff pack. Y'all. I'm having so much fun !!!

I decided to make this chapter because I'm proud of the backstory/storyline I concocted for these sims, especially since my backstories are usually lackluster and consist of the same thing over and over but with minor tweaks. I'm genuinely in love with this save file🥰

First of all, I will introduce you to the sims in this household! All of them were made entirely with CC (custom content). I usually use Alpha hair (more realistic-looking), but I've been trying to get into Maxis (the same style as the rest of the sims) hair since Alpha can be rough on my laptop.

My first sim, and the main one that I'm focusing on when I play, is named Zoey Archer. Her entire family is made up of spellcasters and her aspiration in life is to become the best spellcaster ever (a very lofty goal, but I'll explain it more when I get to their backstory). Basically she wants to learn every potion and spell she can. Her traits are Loyal, Cat Lover, and Bookworm.

I'm hoping to get her enrolled in University later on, maybe for a Communications degree, but right now she has a side hustle as a Simfluencer (a part-time job that's a Mod by another creator) and she's getting that coin.

Here are a few of her outfits!

Outfit 1: EverydayOutfit 2: Hot weatherOutfit 3: FormalOutfit 4: Cold weather

Outfit 1: Everyday
Outfit 2: Hot weather
Outfit 3: Formal
Outfit 4: Cold weather

I wanted to go for a mix of witchy and modern day vibes with a dash of Y2K (which is more shown in some outfits I didn't include here). She has a septum piercing and wears lots of jewelry for every outfit because she loves to accessorize.

Here is an outfit where you can see her tattoos and the freckles on her body more clearly: