Jungkook

"Hey what do you think about these lyrics?" Jimin hops on the couch next to me

"Hey what do you think about these lyrics?" Jimin hops on the couch next to me. Holding the controller of the xbox I keep mine eyes on the screen to kill the bots, I have to win. "Jungkook!" He says and pats mine shoulder. I nodd and mumble something, too concentrated on the game. Then he touches the buttons of the controller to irritate me, what made the game end.

"Jiminssii!!" I shout and pat him on his shoulder.

"Now I have your attention, read this." He pushes a book in mine hand with some words on it. "It sucks right, I know." He says and grabs it back from mine hands. "Thanks for your time though." He says and leans in his seat with a sigh.

"Did you end mine game for this?" I ask and roll mine eyes. For real? Starting a new multiplayer I wait for the game to start. Jimin looks on his phone.

"Did we order food?" Jin asks walking in looking around. Jimin shakes his head. "Taehyungh! You had one job!" He yells and walks away to the kitchen. The game starts and I run trying to kill the robots I see, I need to make 30 kills. I CAN DO IT!

"Hey have you guys seen this?" Rm says holding his phone. "BlackPink has a comeback very soon." He reads. Wait what.

"What? For real?" Jimin asks and jumps off the couch to see it for himself.

"Werent they on a break or something?" I hear Suga ask.

"Oh wow the teaser is sick!" Jin says. I try to concentrate, I really do. But these guys!

"Wow look at Lisa!" I hear Jimin say.

"Chimchim slow down, dont take mine phone." Rm says loudly. Thats it, I drop the controller and walk over to them.

"Let me see." I say, standing behind them.

"Oh Jungkookie came to watch too." Jimin says playfully.

"I knew he is a Blinker." Jin whisperes.

"He is right." Suga says now laughing.

"Stop it." I say and roll mine eyes. Jimin hold the phone and press start. Lovesick girl? The name of the song. Jenny sitting in a car, Jisoo running, Rosé talking to a guy and Lisa leaning against a man. Im confused.

"Pretty sick right." Jimin says and pushes me back a bit. They were on a long break, I must say I havent seen them or Lisa in the past years. We broke up, she broke me and I was angry so fucking angry at that time. "Kook?"

"What?"

"Leave him, he froze because he saw his ex." Namjoon says and takes his phone back.

"But I want to watch it again." Jimin says.

"Youve watched it like three times Jimin." Suga says and shakes his head.

"Go watch it on your own phone." Jin laughes.

"You good?" Namjoon holds mine shoulder. Nodding I look up at him and mumble Im fine. He smiles at me.

"Maybe we will see them!" Jimin says loudly watching the teaser on his own phone.

I have to say that I missed her, cant deny that. These years I had no time for a realationship, too busy with writing new music. And I have to say that she gave me inspiration to write.  I wonder what she is doing? What she is up to and how she is doing. Cant lie, I still do love her. Seeing videos like this make mine heart beat faster and feel warm in sort of way. I never stopped loving her, I couldnt. Of course not. She was the one, she is the one.

"Kook!" I feel someone slapping mine neck. Confused I look at V. "Been calling you for minutes man! You zoned out." He says. "Food has arrived." He whisperes.

"Food?" I ask.

"Food!" Jin hyung jumps up. "Taehyung! Did you finally order. Where is it?" He runs tp the kitchen, V rolls his eyes at me and runs after Jin.

"Look at them go." Jimin laughes. "Im following." He says and runs behind them.

---

JK doesnt know that he has a daughter. Poor him, he needs to do something tho