Lisa

"It hurts mommy

"It hurts mommy." She says touching her swollen lip. Jae could go home after two days at being at the hospital. She was really scared at first.

"Dont touch it baby." I say cupping her cheeck. When she woke up she asked about Jungkook, where he was and if he was okay. She cared about him. I have to say that I havent seen him after the day in the hospital, I tried calling him but no answer.

"Mommy are we going to see dad? I miss him." She hasnt seen him in days, usually she sees him everyday.

"I dont know baby." I say.

"But I want to see him!" She stands up, nodding I understand her.

"I will call him okay." I say and pick up mine phone, it started to ring. BamBam.

"Hey Bam." I say.

"Lili where is JK, why doesnt he pick up?" I swallow, obvioisly he knows too, they are friends.

"I dont know." I mumble, I called him too but no response.

"Ow shit, I hope he is okay." I hope too.

"Bam, Namjoon calls me." I say and he says okay. Hanging up I answer the call. "Hey!" I say.

"Hey Lisa." He breathes. "Do you have time?" He asks.

"What is it? Is there something with Jungkook?" I ask, I told him that he wont pick up mine calls, knowing Jungkook he always keeps his feelings inside and doesnt want to talk.

"Yeah." He sighs. "Jungkook is a mess, he is at a hotel for two days now, maybe you can talk to him and convince him." He is at a hotel? What?

"Sure, text me the adress." I say. I havent seen him or spoken to him in days, who knows what he is doing.

"Thanks Lisa, if anything happens call me." He says.

"I will." I say and end the call. Then I texted the girls to ask if they have time to look after Jae for a while. "Jae lets go." I say.

"Are we going to see dad?" She jumps excited.

"No, I need to do something so you are going to your unnies." I say holding her hand.

"But mama." She protests, but I lock the door and walk in a hurry. "Mommy!" She says as she sits down and I close her door, running and opening mine side of the car I sit down. "Where are you going?"

"I have a meeting." I say and drive to the girls dorm. Jae keeps talking about the dogs she sees outside and how haopy they look. Arriving at the girls dorm I see Jisoo standing outside. "Bye mommy!" She says and junos out of the car.

"Call me." Jisoo says as she huggs Jae and waves to me. Doing a thumbs up I nodd and drive away. Driving to the location Namjoon send me I see a big hotel, he slept here these days, parking mine car I walk in wearing mine mask. Good thing Namjoon also send me his room number, so I could walk straight to his room. Inhaling some air I knock on the door. He should be in here right. After some seconds I hear footsteps.

"Who is it?" He asks and I dont answer. "Who is it?" He asks again and I close mine eyes for a second. Then the door opens widely. "I asked a fucking question." He says as his eyes ar on me. "Lisa." He swallows. "What are you doing here?" He leans agains the door. "Go away." He says and pushes the door to close it, but I push it open and walk in. "What are you doing here?" He asks irritated. It stinks in here, he definitely is drunk, he drank alcohol for sure. He is not himself, he looks lost. Wearing baggy pants and a tanktop he leans against the wall. "Leave." He tells me.

"You okay? You havent answered mine calls." I say and walk up to him. He shakes his head.

"I didnt have to." He says.

"Im worried, what is it?" I ask him, trying to hold his hands but he just dodges it. "Why do you act like this Jungkook? Is there something wrong?" He laughes.

"Dont you understand, I fucking messed up. Im wrong! Jae was in the hospital because of me, of me. I let that happen!" He shouts looking down. He looks up at me and holds mine wrists. "I fucked it up." He says and sighs. "She probably hates me and doesnt wants to see me. Im so angry and mad!" He stands tall and walks backwards.

"Its not true!" I mumble. "She wants to see you, she is worried. She havent seen you in days." I tell him. "She is better, Jae is home now."

"Im a horrible father." He mumbles sitting on the bed staring at the floor. Walking up to him I try to hold his hands again but he pushes me back. "Leave Lis." He says and stands up. He is angry, he really is.

"Why?" I ask. "What are you going to do?"  I swallow watching him. He inhales and holds mine wrists looking me in the eyes.

"Im fucked." He says. "I want you to leave." I cant leave him, I cant lose him, not again. He needs to talk to me.

"Im not going anywhere, unless you come with me." I say.

"I cant." He looks down. "I cant face Jae."

"She misses you, I miss you..." I say.

"But Jae, blood was all over her, she was crying and...." he tells me hands in his hair.

"She is alright." I say. "Come with me.." I say and wrap mine arms around his body. "We miss you." I mumble, feeling his heart beat and his breath. He leans his face on top of mine head. "Its allright, we are okay." I tell him.

"I love you Lis." He whisperes and I smile.

-----

Im crying...
Praiseee
Im also working on another liskook story 😁