Lisa

"Mama! Where is daddy?" I hear Jae ask, opening mine eyes I sit down. Jawning I look around, he was here. We slept together, did he leave?

"Im right here baby." I hear his husky voice. Jungkook walks out from the bathroom, dressed in sweatpants and a shirt. His messy hair all over the place. "Jae lets go girl, let mama sleep." He says and holds out his hand to her, she smiles and takes his hand and the leave the room. With a smile I let myself fall on the bed. Trying to sleep for some more I hear Jungkook's phone ring for the seventh time, looking ag it. He had 50 missed calls and 298 texts. I understand why he ignores it, but BigHit want to talk and solve it. Standing up I hold his phone in mine hand, walking to the livingroom I see Jae running around.

"Waiting for you Anpanman!" She yells as she runs to the TV. Seeing Jungkook in the kitchen singing along to the song. "Dad! Its your turn!" She yells and Jungkook runs up to her, watching the TV he dances and sings along.

"Im a new generation anpanman." He says and nodds his head. Jae smiles as she watches her dad jamming to the song and dancing. He joggs back to the stove and stirs something.

"Hey mama! Look thats daddy!" She says and points at the TV. I nodd, she was watching a live preforormance of Anpanman. She keeps on watching, walking over to Jungkook who has his back trowards me, I kiss his cheek and hugg him from behind.

"Hey." I mumble.

"Morning." He says as he makes some eggs. "How are you?" His eyes fixed on the eggs.

"Im fine." I am, because of him. Im glad he is back."You got a lot of missed phone calls." I say and put his phone on the counter. He sighs.

"Turn it off." He says. "Im so done."

"But.."

"I will talk with Rapmon about it." He says. I know he is done. "Lets not talk about that." He says and turns around, cupping mine face he kisses me. I missed him, I missed this and Im glad we are back to normal. Hugging him tightly I close mine eyes.

"Daddy, Im hungry." Jae says standing next to us, pulling away I lean against the counter. Jungkook chuckles and lifts up his daughter.

"Almost done baby." He says showing her the eggs. We set the table and eat together, it feels right, so right. We are a family, thats all I wanted for Jae. Looking over at them, Jungkook leans in his seat while Jae tries to feed him some eggs. She fails and starts laughing. Jungkook chuckles and closes his eyes. He pinches her cheecks and kisses it. "Love you baby." He says and kisses her hand. Then Jungkook's phone vibrates again, it didnt stop. He sighs and looks at his phone.

"Rapmon." He says and looks at me, standing up he answeres the phone call. "Hey, yeah. Rapmon I know, now? Okay." He sighs, Jae looks at me. Jungkook pushes his hair back and joggs over to his grab his jacket. "I have to go." He says wearing his jacket, he stands behind mine chair and kisses mine forehead. "Meeting with the staff." He says.

"Call me afterwards." I say, he nodds and goes to Jae.

"I will see you later okay." He smiles holding her hands. Jae giggles and gets shy. "Daddy loves you very much." Kisses her cheeck.

"Bye daddy." Jae waves as Jungkook walks to the front door in a hurry. He gives us a smile before he wears his mask and leaves.