Jungkook

Lisa confinced me to go with her

Lisa confinced me to go with her. I was a mess, a totall mess. We arrive at
dorms, walking in after Lisa. The guys run up to me. Jimin huggs me tight  v and Hobi follows.

"Where were you! Never do that okay!" Jimin mumbled.

"JK you scared us." Hobi whisperes.

"Thanks to Lisa JK is back." Rapmon says and huggs me. "Hey." He smiles.

"Hey." I say back with a smile. He pats mine back. "Great to see you."

"We missed you." V says.

"Im sorry guys." I said and look over at Lisa, she smiles. "I needed time to think." I did, I needed to find myself again. But Lisa helped me. Im so thankfull.

"Is okay! Go take a bath, freshen up!" Jin pats mine back harshly. "You old man." He laughes. Suga is talking to Lisa and Jimin joins them. Going to mine room I place mine bagg, taking a long shower I getvdressed in sweatpants and a shirt. Sitting on mine bed I look at mine phone, at the picture of Jae and me. Gosh I miss her, hmI wonder how she is doing? If she really misses me. Then Tae walks in, looking up I smile.

"Is Lisa still here?" I ask.

"No she left." She left, I need to see them. It still doesnt feel right. I nodd and look at the ground.

"Im going to see them." I say standing up.

"You sure? You okay." He asks to make sure and I nodd. Wearing mine bucket hat I was ready to leave. Not caring how I look right now. "You want me to bring you?" Shaking mine head I leave mine room.

"Im going to see Lisa." I say as the boys look at me.

"Text me." Namjoon says as I open the front door. Nodding i look at him and shut the door, walking to mine car I drive to Lisa's apartment. Was I ready to face Jae? Was I? I feel weird, how could it happen to me? How? Mine ohone was blowing up with messages and calls from the staff and manager, obviously it was in the news too. I didnt want to face them, I didnt want to talk. Just be with mine family. Parking mine car I jogg to her apartment, knocking on the door I wait, with mine hands in mine pockets. After a few seconds what seems like hours the door opens, Lisa stands the and smiles.

"Hey." I begin. "Can I come, I just wanted to spend time with you..." I say swallowing.

"Of course, Im happy you came." She huggs me tight. "I needed to pick up Jae, she was crying thats why I left." I kiss her head and inhale her scent. God I missed her.

"I missed you." I whisper closing mine eyes.

"I missed you too Kook." She looks up at me.

"Mommy, where are you?" I hear mine daughter. I havent seen her since the hospital, they wouldnt let me see her. Then I got angry at myself. Swallowing I see her walking to the door, our eyes meet and she smiles widely. "Daddy?" She whisperes, Lisa laughes and pulls away from me.

"Hey princess." I say and kneel down, she runs up to me and huggs me tightly. Wrapping mine arms around her tiny figure I close mine eyes. "Im sorry.. so sorry." I whisper. "How are you?" I ask and cup her face to look at her.

"Im fine daddy." She laughes. "The bruises are almost gone." She touches her face. Oh thank god! "Where were you daddy?" Good question Jae, where was I.

"I needed some time baby." I say and lick mine lips. "I missed you." I lift her up and kiss her cheeck.

"I missed you too." She laughes. "Mama, can dad stay with us? Please." She looks at Lisa.

"Of course." Jea smiles widely and plays with mine fingers.

"Yes! Lets go.." she says and jumps away from mine arms, holding mine finger she draggs me to the livingroom, standing in front of the TV. "Lets dance." She says and I see that just dance was on, Kill this love. I smirk. "Mama! You too, come." She looks at Lisa and we stand next to each other ready to Kill this love.

"Lets kill this love." Lisa sings and we do the dance.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Jae sings and looks carefully at the TV.

"Rompopompopompopoo." I say while laughing. Glancing at Lisa how she dances and Jae, she looks so cute.

"Look mama you got the most points." She points at the TV. Duh its her song I think.

"You did great too baby." Lisa says and does a thumbs up.

"And I?" I ask feeling left out.

"Youre the best dancer here Jungkook  we know." She says patting mine chest.

"Yeah." Jae breathes and sits on the couch. "Im thirsty." She walks to the kitchen. Grabbing Lisa's wrist I pull her into me.

"I love you." I say and kiss her lips.

"I love you too." She laughes.