Jungkook

Sitting in mine room with a beer bottle in mine hand I watch the wall

Sitting in mine room with a beer bottle in mine hand I watch the wall. I had too much in mine head, too much! When I close mine eyes or think about her, I see her smiling at him, Jackson that guy fixing her mask and smiling to her. I close mine eyes and exhale. Why is she with him? Why were they together? Why not BamBam? I dont fucking understand. When I wanted to talk with her, this happenes. Suddenly the door flew open.

"Jungkook!" Jimin walks in and looks around. "Oh my god! Are you drinking? How many did you drink." He looks over at the table. I drank quiet a lot after I came home. "Why?" He looks me in the eye and I just inhale. "Answer me Jungkook."

"Just leave Jimin-sshi." I say. He sighs and walks up to me, grabs the beer bottle from mine hand and sets it aside. "Give it back!" I say and try to grab it. He looks serious, where is the funny Jimin I know?

"Whats up with you these days?" He asks looking at me. Yeah whats up with me? I fucking miss Lisa. I miss her. Why did I break up with her, why? "Lisa called me." He says suddenly. She called Jimin? Im confused. "Youre not picking up her calls." Thats right, she has been calling me. But I cant face her, Im too angry. Too fucking angry to talk to her.

"Jungkook you love her right, why do you do this to yourself?" Jimin sets his hand on mine shoulder. "She called and said that you need to call her whenever you can." She wants to talk to me? Obviously Rosé told her I came to their dorm, obvioisly or else she wouldnt call.

"What did you say about me?" I ask looking at him.

"That you were sleeping, I thought that. Not that you are fucking drinking and drunk." Good he said that.

"Hey Im not drunk!" I protest. "When Im drunk I...-"

"Talk alot, I know Jungkook." Jimin Cuts me off, okay he knows me too well.

"Can you pass me mine drink now?" I ask holding out mine hand waiting for him to give it.

"Youre not going to call her." He exhales.

"Jimin I.. I just dont feel like talking now." I say.

"Whatever, I did mine job." He mumbles in himself. "Dont drink too much we have rehearsals tomorrow." He says as he walks to the door, he looks at me and leaves. I lay on mine bed closing mine eyes.

---

"Yeah you making me a boy with luv." The audiou plays and we dance to the beat. "Jungkook-ah!! You need to be faster." Hobi says and walks up to me, doing the dance moves infront of me. "See, come one you do this all the time." He sighs. "Again!" I see every member looking at me. Nodding I inhale some air, the alcohol yesterday didnt help. Im still in a very odd state, dont feel good and dont know what to do. "Jungkook! Focus!" I hear Hobi shout now, he is very passionate with the dancing what I understand. "Take five minutes." He says. I smile a little and walk out of the room, leaning against the wall thinking about her. She called again this morning and left a message, I dont feel like answering or talking to her. There is still a part of me that is angry. Watching the celling I sigh.

"You good?" V closes the door behind him.

"Im fine."

"You are clearly not fine." He says standing next to me. "What happened inside is not you JK, not at all. Whats up?"

"Its Lisa." I breathe.

"I thought you talked to her." That was mine plan though.

"Its complicated hyung." I didnt want to tell him or any member. I just needed time to progress this all.

"JUNGKOOK-AH." Jimin shouts and opens the door what made V stumble back a bit. Confused I watch him. "Lisa on the phone." He whispers holding his phone to his shirt. Oh no, oh god no. I shake mine head, V looks at me with a death glare. "Lisa youre on speaker." Jimin says and put it on speaker. I sigh and hold mine head.

"Hey." She breathes, hearing her voice after so many days makes mine heart warm. I swallow. "Jungkook?" She asks nervously. The boys look up at me, I lean against the wall. "Can I speak to you its important." It was silent.

"Lisa we broke up. If its that important you can say it right now." V slaps mine arm and gives me angry death glare. Jimin mumbles a what the fuck.

"It not like that.."

"If its not important over the phone Im leaving." I say. "We broke up." I say once again and walk away, closing mine eyes, balling mine fists angrily I swallow. Hearing V hyung calling mine name and Jimin talking to Lisa is all too much. Im still fucking angry, I cant seem to get that picture out of mine head of them. Her smiling to him.

--

JK angry is another levell.
Happy new year guys