Jungkook

Jae. She looked so much like Lisa, but I saw a little me in her too what made me wonder, then Lisa being her mom made me think. I had a feeling, I definitely had. Jae is mine, I have a daughter, Im a fucking dad, a father and I didnt know. Fuck! How can I be so stupid. "Lisa!" I called after her, I start jogging until I get dragge backwards.

"Where are you going kook?" V holds mine wrist. Turning around I sigh closing mine eyes. "What took you so long?" I shake mine head.

"V, I.. I cant." I say. "Lisa."

"You saw her? You guys talked?" I nodd. "Damn, and? What happened? Talk man." He holds mine shoulder. "Kook? Youre scaring me."

I swallow. "I have a daughter." I breathe.

"You what?" And I just nodd.

"I need to talk to her." I say and turn around, but I get pulled back again.

"Not now, you look like a mess." V shakes his head. "Lets talk first." He said and guides me to the backstage rooms.

"I need to talk to her hyung." I need to, all the those she called me, texted me was to tell me that she was pregnant. And mine arrogant ass didnt get the hint, I didnt call her back or talk to her because I was angry. I fucked up, I fucked up bad.

"Kook you are a mess, are you alright?" He closes the door as he looks at me.

"I saw her hyung, she bumped against me and told me she looked for her mom. Then Lisa came, she looked so much like her. Im her father hyung..."

"How you know? Are you sure? You asked her?"

"Yes yes." I say and walk around the room. "I messed up." I say and cover mine face. "All the time she wanted to tell me." I whisper. I was so angry at myself, so angry that I pushed the table and hit the wall with mine fist. "I fucked up!" I shout. "FUCK."

"Kook, calm down!" V hyung holds me back. "Breathe."

"No! I fucked up." I say and sit down on the couch, elbows leaning on mine knees and with mine hands I cover mine face. "I broke things with her.. she wanted to tell me, fuck she wanted and I didnt let her." I mumble in myself.

"Calm down man."

"I need to talk to her." I say and stand up, V blocks mine way. "Hyung!" I protest.

"No, not now. Not when you are like this Jungkook." He pushes me back to sit down.

"I need to see her, I need to tell her why I acted fucked up." I mumble with mine hands in mine hair. She needs to know, I need to tell her. Fuck!

I have a daughter, Im a father to a child and I wasnt there for her all those years. What kind of father am I. Im so angry at myself, how could this happen? I need to talk to Lisa! If she wants it or not.

--

Thank you alll for commenting and voting!
Have a great day✌🏽