Jungkook

Jungkook

Sitting in mine room playing games, dang I missed these moments. Moments for myself and having fun.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I hear mine name being called. "Jeon Jungkook!" And again.

"Nehh." I say and keep on playing. The door opened quickly, RM walks im holding his phone. "R r rap monsta!" I say giving him a glance. He pauses mine game and sits next to me. "What, why, I almost won." I say confused..

"Have you seen the pictures?"

"What pictures?"

"These." He says and begins reading the title. "Jungkook from BTS runs early in the morning out of a house." He says and shows the picture. It was indeed me, but I got a cap on and you cant see mine face.

"They cant see mine face, Im unrecognizable." I say, that was mine mission. "People wouldnt notice."

"Yeah, well I hope so. Or else you got manager after you." He says tapping mine shoulder.

"I know I know." I say and start mine game. Namjoon was watching the screen.

"Your really good." He says and I humm, too focussed to reply.

"JK!" Hobi storms inside mine room. Rapmon looks at him as I still focus in the game. "What did I hear, did paparazzi catch you?" He walks closer to us and waits for mine respond, but after some seconds he pauses mine game. Just like how Namjoon did, I roll mine eyes and turn to Hobi. "Dont give me that look."

"What do you want me to say?" I ask and take a deep breath.

"About this." He shows the picture, the exact pic Namjoon showed me.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin runs into the room. "Oh hey J-hope and Namjoon." He gives them a smile and then looks at me. "What did I hear Jungkook?" He too? Oh no. Hobi whispers something to him. I stand up and lean against the wall.

"I get that you are all worried, I know I should be carefull. Its me in that picture, but you cant tell its me. You cant even see mine face." I say grabbing Hobi's phone and zoom in on the picture. They look at the picture

"But still!" Hobi says. "It will cause us problems."

"Say it Hobi." Jimin says laughing. "No Jungkook youre right you cant even tell that its you, better that hour tattoos are not showing there." Thats so true. I give him a wink.

"We all gotta be carefull okay, Im sure our manager want a meeting one of those days. I heard something like that." Hobi says, oh no. I hate manager talks if its about our personal life.

"Can I play mine game now?" I sit down on the chair. Namjoon looks at me with the face of are you serious.

"Have fun!" Hobi walks away and Namjoon follows him.

"Jeon Jungkook." Jimin stands behind me holding mine shoulders. "Which one are you?" He asks looking at the screen.

"The green one." I say.

"The dark green one? Or the light on."

"Jimin leave!" I say and try to push him with one hand, he starts to laugh. "JIMINSSI! I LOST." I shout and stand up to chase after him, he runs fast out of the room but I follow him.

"What are they doing?" V asks sitting on the couch as he sees us running.

"Jungkook lost at his game cause of Jimin, Im pretty sure." I hear Jin say. Jimin is a fast runner, but Im faster.