Jungkook

Jungkook

"Pass the soy saus." Suga says while he is in the kitchen cooking, Suga always cooks. He is just good at it, I can cook too but Suga is here you know.

"Here." I say. "You need any help?"

"No thanks JK." He says and is in his cookinh zone.

"Suga, please make something tasty!" Jin says walking by. "Im so hungry. Suga starts laughing. I walk back to the main room seeing Jimin and Lisa playing Call Of Duty, with mine hands I lean against the couch amd watch how they play.

"Jungkook how is she so good? She kills me the whole time, look how many kills she has." Jimin complains while looking at the screen.

"I told you Im good, but you didnt believe me." Lisa says back as she stays focussed.

"We play alot together." I say with a smile.

"Last kill." Lisa shouts and we see her final killcam.

"What, how?" Jimin looks up at the screen.

"Good job babe." I smile giving her a high five.

"Dont I get an high five?" Jimin stands up holding the controller. "I did mine best, and this is not over." He says to Lisa.

"Whatever." She mumbles. "Another round, lets go." She says

"I will pass this time, here Jungkookie. Go play against your girlfriend." He hands it over to me. "I will watch this time.

I nodd and jump on the couch to sit in between them. With mine elbows leaning against mine knees I choose mine gun and get ready for multiplayer.

The game begins and I run to kill people, throwing bombs and running fast.

"Woah Jungkook youre fast." Jimin says proudly amd taps mine shoulder. "Look behind you!" He shouts.

"Oh was that you? Im not sorry kookie." Lisa laughs and I see mine killcam how she shot me. Jimin jumps up watching the game. I still have time to win.

"Whats happening?" V and J-hope stand close by.

"Lisa is beating Jungkook." Jimin says focussed.

"What? No way!" V says and looks up at the screen.

"Our gaming king! Impossible." Hobi says. "JK come on!" He yells. I try to focuss, just one kill. I need one more kill to win. Just one.

"Game ended." Jimin whispers.

I watch the screen, he is right. Lisa needed one last kill too, which means she won.

"I win." She smiles prettyly.

"Holy shit!! Jungkook!" Jimin yells. "How?" He hold me by mine shirt. "Congrats Lisa, you are now the number one gamer."

"Jungkookie how?"

"Yall came at once, I couldnt focuss." I say closing mine eyes.

Lisa huggs me and leans her head against mine shoulder.

"Food is ready guys." RM says and leaves to the kitchen, the other boys run after him.

"Good job Lisa." V gives her a high five, and he winks at me before he leaves.

"You did good." I say wrapping mine arm around her. "You practised right."

"Yeah, I did."

"Jungkook, Lisa come eat!" J-hope shouts from the kitchen. I give her a quick kiss and stand up.

"Lets go eat."