Jungkook

Jungkook

I dont know why, why he wanted to talk to me so sudden I had no time, thats why we were talking on videochat. Jimin showed me the video of earlier he was talking about. A paparazzi video, asking Lisa all questions. Some fan even grabbed her wrist.

"Glad we can talk Jungkook." I just nodd looking at the camera. "You probably wonder why I called." No shit.. "have you seen the news."

"I have."

"Big hits and we knew you were dating secretly, but now its out to the world as you see." The managment knew about us and that was fine, but now everyone. "You so saw the video right." And I nodd again. "Lisa is pretty upset, I dont know if you talked to her." Well she didnt wanted to talk. "What I want to say is that this is really harmfull for Lisa, she is upset. The fans are upset." Okay where is this going?

"Its better if you guys break up." Why does he decide that? "I mean you saw the video, you guys didnt even confirm it and look what happened." He was right. We didnt say anything and look what happened. "Jungkook we want you all save you know that. And for Lisa, she is emotionally not good now." Did he talk to her also? Or only me. "Think about it. Just for a few months to get this news out of the peoples head." Just a few months. Just a few months.

"I will think about it." I say. Closing mine eyes I repeat his words in mine head.. to be save, to protect Lisa. For Lisa and for Army. I have to, just for a few monts. Will be okay right, people will forget.

"Jk?"

"Jk."

"JK!"

Looking up I see Hobi leaning against the door. "Deep in your thoughts?" And I just nodd. He comes in and sits next to me.

"Kind of." I say looking up at him. "You saw?"

"Everyone saw." He says. For her protection.. just for her. Think about it JK. Think.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jimin walks in casually and stares at us. "How was the call?"

"Weird. Very weird." It was weird, he just kept on talking.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I dont know." I really didnt know.  I wamt her to be save, to feel save. Closing mine eyes I try to think, feelimg Jimins hand on mime shoulde I look up at him, he just smiles.

"Whatever choice you make, tell her why. She needs to understands your point." Thats right.

---

I know I knoww.
Whats Jk gonna dooooo

Have ya guys seen the movie? Break the silence of BTS? Jungkook Rapping bshhensjjss, cant get over it tho