Lisa

LISA

LISA

Few days passed, it was hectiq. We had a lot of shows to attend to and interviews to do, it was a crazy timing. I couldnt sleep much because I was thinking a lot these days  about the music we came and dancing for the music. I lay down in mine bed facing the celling. Its another practise day, Im not an morning person everyone who knows me knows that, I like to take mine time. Opening mine phone I see all messages, one catches mine eye.

Jungkook

With a smile I open his message.

"Hey Lili :) I know it youre sleeping, but I wanted to say have a great day and I love you." Followed by a picture.

"Im on my way to another concert, Its crazy here haha

"Im on my way to another concert, Its crazy here haha. Anyways I gotta go. Take care bby." The smile was still on mine face, mine day couldnt be any better now. Staring at it his picture a second. He looks tired, he works so hard. I type back

"Kookoo!! That made mine day, you look tired, take caree x Lis."  I send the message and get up. Getting ready for today, just a simple comfy outfit. Going to the kitchenI see the girls eating pancakes. "Smells good." I say and sit down.

"Your up pretty early." Jisoo says.

"We have rehearsal duh." I say, Im usually late but this time today I had to be on time, I just had to. Rosè laughs and takes a bite from her pancake. "What?" I say and lean in mine seat.

"Nothing you do you girl." Jenny says. "But rehersal is at night." Im confused, what?

"What really? Did they lie to me? But Jisoo said.."

"Just eat! I made it." Rosé says. "Tell me what you think." Taking a bite of the pancake with strawberrys, its just really good.

"Its food Rosé, thank you!" I smile and take another bite. Rosé smiles. Suddenly I hear mine ringtone, looking around where it came from. The girls looked too, it was quiet hard. Jenny stood up and found mine phone on the couch. She looks up at the screen and then to us.