Jungkook

Jungkook

"JK!" I hear Hobi calling me. "Wake up." Laying in mine bed I turn around and put the pillow on mine head.

"Jungkook how many times do I have to call you?" Hobi walks in and stares at me.

"Im coming." I say.

"Hurry up we have an interview." He says and walks way. When he left I close mine eyes again. I just love to get some sleep.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin walka in the room, I just know. He lays next to me and stares at me.

"I told Hobi Im coming." I say irritated.

"Yeah I can see that, come on get up! Your the only one not awake." He says and pulls the covers away from mi.

"Jiminssi!" I say with a groan. Sitting up I try to get used to the lighting in the room.

"Come on, were all waiting on you." He says and leaves the door open. I check mine phone, it was 7 in the morning. Too early for me. Standing up I wear a black oversized shirt, black sweats and boots. Fix mine hair a bit, wash mine face and brush mine teeth. I dont need much time to get ready.

With mine phone in mine hand I walk out of mine room to the main room.

"Look who it is."

Rolling mine eyes I lean against the wall. "Are we leaving?"

"Jimin was easier to wake up then you today." RM laughes.

"Yeah and usually he is always the last one." V continues.

"Hey!" Jimin says and the others laugh at him. We all know its true.

"Come on boys!" Our manager says and lead us to the car.

"Lets go!" J-hope says as we all are seated. Our manager tells us about the interview as we drive to the location. I was not paying too much attention, watching the view as we go.

"Jungkook, try not to fall asleep." Suga whispers to me. I smirk a little and lean to the window.

After 20 minutes of driving we arrive at a big building, when we entered our mics were getting ready, our seats and some drinks. We met the host and all sat down on our spot.

"You look good today Jungkook." RM says who is sitting next to me.

"Thanks hyung." I lean with mine elbows on the table.

"Were filming over a minute." We hear from the speakers, then the host comes in. He greets us all and sits down.

"3..2..1.." the camera man says and the host begins talking.

"Im here with.."

"BTS." We all say.

"Thats right with BTS, the biggest boyband right now, and you guys dropped a new album."

"Yeah very exciting!" RM says.

"Now introduce yourself, I know the Army knows who you all are. But just in case." The boys introduce themselfs.

"Hey, nice to meet you Im Jungkook." I say and do a peace sighn.

"How is life now?" The host ask and RM translatea it to us.

"Its crazy." J-hope says and V nodds.

"Its fun." Jimin says and stands up!

"Yeah he is very excited as you can see." RM says.

"Now do you all have a girlfriend?" RM tramslates and everyone went silent. I just stare in front of me. They always ask this question, and for some reason I just want to say yes, yes I do. But I cant. Staring at mine hands I see mine ring, Lisa and I have the same ring. Some people notice and some not.

"We have Army." Jimin says and makes a heart with his hands.

"Thats lovely."

"We love you Army!" Jin screams. V and Suga start laughing.

"Amazing." J-hope says.

"Big love." I say with a smile.