Lisa

"Yes girls! Look at the lens, great!" The photographer says and Im blinded by the flashes

"Yes girls! Look at the lens, great!" The photographer says and Im blinded by the flashes. We had a photoshoot today and BamBam is taking care of Jae, Im so thankful that.

Behind the scenes were filmed for BlackPink Diaries.

"Oeh ice cream." Jenny says and scoops it in a bowl. That looks good! "You want?" She lifts up her brown looking at me. "I knkw you want it." She laughs and gives me one spoon. Eating some ice cream and talking we were done for today.

"Dinner at mine place?" I ask the girls sitting in the car. Since I got mine own place I dont see the girls that oftem, but we try to visit each other and have sleepovers.

"We have leftovers from yesterday Lali, you go eat with BamBam." Jisoo says as she stops the car in front of mine house.

"Okay, but next time then." I say and wave as I walk to mine house. Opening the door I hear Jae talking, she sounds so excited. Walking in I see Jae, BamBam and Jungkook sitting playing a board game. What is he doing here?

"Hey." I breathe hanging up mine coat.

"Hey mama." Jae waves and she pays attention to the game. Walking over to them I kiss her cheeck and glare at BamBam. "Mommy, did you know that uncle BamBam and Jungkook are friend." She looks at me. Jungkook licks his lips as he leans in his chair. And I nodd.

"BamBam, can you help me in the kitchen." I ask and walk up to the kitchen, he follows me afterwards. He looks so innocently what is not the timing for. "What is he doing here?"  I whisper.

"Im sorry Lisa, he came and we talked, talked a lot. He explained and then Jae came, she knows him and wanted to play with him, I couldnt say no." I sigh and lean against the counter. "Its her dad Lisa, let them have some time together. I know what he did was bad, but he is here now. Im not just saying that cause he is mine friend, but he is willing to do anything." Maybe he was right, maybe I should let him in. It just feels so odd. He pats mine shoulder. "Its going to be okay." He nodds.

"Uncle Bam! Its your turn!" Jae shouts.

"Yah BamBam where you at!" Jungkook follows. Bambam smiles at me and walks back to the table. I sighh and drink some water, walking inside I see the three of them playing intensly.  Jungkook smilig at Jae, givinh her high five when she scores and touching her hand. Mine heart, only if she knew that he is her father.

"Did you guys eat?" I ask randomly.

"Yes." Jae mumbles.

"Jungkook ordered pizza for us." BamBam said. "There is some for you." He says pointing at the table.

"Thanks Jungkook." I say. It feels so odd talking normally to him again.

When BamBam left when they finished the board game, he needed to go because he had to practice. Jae and Jungkook were on the couch watching Buggs Bunny. She leans against him and holds his hand looking at the ink. Standing in the kitchen I do the dishes, hearing their conversation. "What does this say?" Jae asks.

"Army." He says with a chunckle.

"Whats that."

"Armys are mine family." He breathes. "This J is from mine name."

"Or J from Jae." Jae says excited.

"Oh yeah!" Jungkook says proudly.

"You so so cool." She says looking at the ink on his arms.

"You think so? You are way cooler!" He says. I smile, he is soo good with her. Walking in the room I see them both looking up at me.

"Jae, its time for bed girl." I say pointing at the clock.

"Noo mommy, I want to hang out with J." Jungkooks eyes widen.

"Come on baby, you know what. Maybe we can ask Jungkook is he wants to come and play with you again." I say, what made Jae jump up, she runs up to me and huggs me.

"Yes yes!" She runs up to Jungkook now and tries to hugg him, but he is so long that she huggs his leggs sort of. "You heard that." She whisperes to him and he nodds.

"Now say bye and go to bed baby." I say.

"Bye J." She waves and walks to her room.

"I wil be there in one minute." I say to her. Jungkook smiles and stands up.

"Thank you." He breathes. "For letting me stay and not kicking me out of your house." He plays with his fingers.

"Its fine." I swallow.

"I stopped the shared custody." He begins. "I cant do that to you." For real? I smile widely. "You raised her beautifully Lisa, Im so proud of you. Wish I could have been there for you and for her."  He licks his lips.

"Thank you."

"No I should say thank you, I was surprised to see BamBam here, I told him everything. Its been a long time Lisa." I step foreward. "But Im going to win you back, win you and Jae back."

"I dont know Jungkook." I say looking down, he holds mine wrist.

"I never stopped loving you Lis, YG made me break up with you cause of the drama. I missed you so much, even these three years. I dont know how I survived, you may not feel the same but I do."

"You will be mine Lis."