Lisa

LISA

The girls left to go get some food, mostly I join them but today I wasnt feeling well. It was too cold outside for mine liking, so I just stayed at home. In mine baggy clothes I lay on the couch as I watch Howls moving castle.

Suddenly there was knocking on the front door. Probabky the girls forgetting money, they always forget something. Standing uo I walk to the door.

"What did you guys forget this time?" I ask and open the door. Mine eyes meet his eyes. His hand was leaning against the wall next to mine face, he had a big hoodie on and black jeans. I liked this outfit on him, he is so stylish.

"Hey." His voice fills mine ears coming back to reality. "Can I come in if youre don staring?"

Me staring? "I was just appericiating... mine view."

"Your view, okay. Well the view wants to go inside." He says and steps forward holding me by mine waist as he pushes us inside ajd closes the door.

"I thought you had a meeting?" I ask as Jungkook brings me to the couch.

"I had, now Im here." He says hokding out his arms raking his cap off.

"Kuku!" I say and hugg him. I thought he wouldnt come today, now Im happy. He wraps his arm around me and kisses mine cheek.

"What is it." He laughs still holding me.

"I just missed you." I say still leaning into him. I feel him smile.

"I missed you too Li." He whisperes. I smile looking up at him.

"Leta make food, Im hungry!" Jungkook says and walks to the kitchen, I follow him. He opens all drawers and finds some noodles.

"Jackpot! Lets goo." He says smiling. I lean against the counter watching him. He sets up a pan of water, but notices me. "Is this a cooking show you can watch?" He jokes.

"Like you can cook good?"

"You know I can." He smirks, okay he does cook good.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?" I walk closer to him and wrap mine arms around his middle and lean against his strong back. I hear him laugh.

"Thanks for the mental support." He says as he fixes his hair. "I can use some help too."

"Tell me what to do."

"Maybe get some plates. They are almost done."

"Right." I pick up two plates and place them on the counter. Junkook fills up the plates with noodles. I get some chopsticks and set the table.

Jungkook sits down when he placed the bowls on the table. The noodles were good, but they are always good.

"This is good, I did a good job." Jungkook says blowing on his noodles and eating it.

"You just added water to it." I say.

"Its the effort you put in the cooking progress." He winks.

"Hey, I can cook." I say.

"I know you can Li, Im just messing with you." He says holding mine hand.

After eatining and washing the dishes we lay on the couch. I lay on top of him as he holds me. We are rewatching my hero academia, its just so good.

"Poor Bakugo. Look at him!" I say, when Bakugo got kidnapped mine heart couldnt take it.

"Shhh, now All migh comes." Jungkook says focussed.

"Look at Dabi though." I whisper.

"Shh.."

Suddenly the door opens and the girls walk in one by one. "We baught ramen!" Jisoo says.

"Oh, hey Jungkook." Jenny says and Rosé waves.

"Hey." He says keeping his eyes on the screen. They give me a look and I sit down, Jungkook lift himself off the couch and sits down. Elbows leaning on his knees.

"We already ate." I say.

"Thats fine. Im stuffed too." Jenny says.

"Again My hero academia." Rosé asks sitting down.

"Its the best Anime." Jungkook says. Yup I agree.