Jungkook

Why is he here was mine first thought, he and BamBam are friends but why is he here? It just ruined mine mood

Why is he here was mine first thought, he and BamBam are friends but why is he here? It just ruined mine mood. Lisa leaves with Jae to her bedroom. Im seated on the couch watching Jackson, BamBam stands up.

"Lets do the dishes boys." He says and stands up. "Its the least we can do." Im so fucking angry at him. Jackson stands up and walks in circles.

"Hey Bam, did you know that he would be here." He laughes. "I dont know why he is here, showing his face."

"You want to say something to me?" I ask and stand up. "Say it to me." I walk up to him.

"You dont deserve them." He hiss and watches me. "Where were you, leaving her and now you think you can just slide in." He laughes. "You dont deserve her."

"Its non of your fucking buissnes." I say back.

"Hey hey, guys stop it." BamBam tries to keep us apart.

"Why are you here?" He asks me.

"Should ask you the same question." I spit back.

"You shouldnt be here. Dont know what you did to Lisa... bu."

"Dont mention her!" I say and step closer as BamBam holds mine shoulder. 

"Oh yeah, where were you all those years? If you are her father where the fuck were you? Tell me, when she cried about her father not being here and when she asked about her dad. Tell me Jungkook." He is right at some point, but Im fucking angry right now. "What? Cant handle the truth?" He laughes.
"You dont deserve to be in her life, for her to call you dad."

"Jackson knock it off!" BamBam says and shakes his head.

"Someone has to do it." Jackson says and glares at me. "The prince living his best life when the girl is all alone with a child." He is getting on mine nerves.

"Fuck you man." I say and push him back. He smirks and tries to throw the first punch, but BamBam holds his arm. He frees himself and pushes me to the wall punching me in mine stomach.

"Jackson!" I hear Bam yell. I push him off me and he falls down. Quickly he stands up and I punch him in the face, but he punches right back. Holding me by mine collar I kick him.

"Stop it!" I hear Lisa shout. "No, please." She stands three meters away.  BamBam grabs Jackson by his arms and pulls him back. Wiping mine lips I see some blood. But Jackson looks much worse than me I believe. Lisa walks closer looking at us. "Jackson leave!"

"You want me to leave." He is confused. "What the fuck about him?" He points at me and shakes his head.

"Lets just go Jackson, Im sorry Lisa." BamBam says as he draggs Jackson with him to the front door, leaning against the wall I watch the scene, when they left it was silent for a long moment. She asked me not to cause any troublr, but Jackson being like that.

"How are you?" She asked walking to me looking at mine face.

"Im fine." I say. Her fingertips touches mine lips.

"Youre bleeding a bit." She whisperes.

"Im fine Lis." I say with a sigh. "Im sorry, I.."

"Its okay." She breathes. "You didnt start the fight." Im confused. "I was in the bathroom after putting Jae in bed.. Oh my gosh Jae!" She panicks and walks away, probably to her room. Closing mine eyes for a moment I walk to the couch and lean mine head back. After some minutes I hear her walking in, facing her I stand up.

"She heard, she knows."

"Oh, should I go talk to her?" I ask walking foreward.

"Not now, she doesnt want to see you." I swallow looking down.

"Thats okay, I would hate me too." I say biting mine lip.

"Kook, she loves you. Its just that she heard the conversation, dont blame youreself." She holds mine hand. "She just needs time." Time, she needs time. Mine daughter needs time. I nodd and look up at her.

"I should leave." I whisper, I hate myself. But I deserved this.

"Jungkook dont do this." Lisa says. "Stay." She whispers. "So you can talk to her in the morning."

"You want me to stay?" I ask looking at her.

"I mean, yeah." She smiles. Cupping her face I kiss her, I love her so much.  She pulls back. "But on the couch." I laugh.

"Im fine with everything." I say