Lisa

"Im so excited!" Jisoo yells looking at her outit in the mirror

"Im so excited!" Jisoo yells looking at her outit in the mirror. "Its been too long."

"Too long I mumble." We are at the MMA to preform after a while. Its been so long, I missed it but Im also nervous. We were all dressed, I try to warm up mine vocals by saying some words.

"You will be great Lisa." Jenny says holding mine shoulders. I mumble a thank you amd smile. "Where is Jae?"

"She went to get banana milk with Rosé." The girls loves Jae, she brings brightness in everything. "She really looks like him Lali, I mean even liking banana milk... It was his..."

"Favorite." I complete her sentence and stare at the floor. It was his favorite, she would ask me about her dad. But tell her that he isnt here now, that he is really busy. Its hard, I would love for her to meet her dad and do things with him, but I dont know. She has me, being her friend, mother and a father to her.

"Mama!! Look we found it." Jae runs up to me as Rosé opens the door. She leans on mine lap as she drinks from her milk. "So good!" She smiles looking at me and blushes a bit.

"Thanks Rosé." I say. "Did you say thank you?" I ask Jae and she nodds still sipping on her banana milk. Rosé nodds as well.

"We all ready?" Jenny asks as she checks herself out in the mirror. "Its almost showtime." Almost time to go on stage, Im so nervous.

"You okay mama?" Jae touches mine face and looks at me with her big eyes.

"Im fine." I say cupping her cheecks and kiss her forehead. "When mommy goes on stagr you will go with Sooyung, you know her right." Sooyung took care of our medics and stuff, but she will be watching Jae when we go on stage. "So you can watch us okay." I smile.

"I know mommy."

"You look so beautiful Jae." Jisoo says kneeling down. "We are all matching."

"Thank you." She says and huggs Jisoo. "You look good too." She smiles. I love that she is so good with people, feeling herself and living her live.

"Mommy look at me!" Jae runs in the livingroom wearing a big oversized shirt. Thats his shirt, Jungkooks shirt what I had in mine closet. I gave it to Jae so that she has something from her father. It still has his scent on it, what makes me think about him. It makes me sad. Mine eyes follow Jae as she runs and she slips on the big shirt what made her fall on the ground.

"Baby, why are you wearing that?" I ask as she sits up holding the shirt.

"I mis daddy." She whispers and tries to hide her face in the shirt. "Everyone has a dad, why.. where is daddy mommy?" Mine heart breaks. I try to be there for her anytime, but her questions really make me think. She has the right to know and meet her dad. Standing up I kneel down next to her.

"Soon baby, soon." I whisper in her ear as I hold her tightly in mine arms.

"Girls, its showtime." Our manager comes in the room. Looking up from the flashback I had I sigh, looking at Jae she splays with Sooyung.

"Lisa, come on." Rosé says holding out her hand. I nodd and stand up.

"Jae baby." I kneel down. "Are you going to watch us?" I ask smiling. She nodds excitedly. "Rights after the show I will come to you okay." She wraps her arms around me. Standing up I wave at her.

"Clap as hard as you can for us Jae." Jenny says blowing her a kiss as we walk out of the room following our manager. You can hear the music blasting through the boxes.

"So show me, I'II show you, so show me, I'II show you, so show me, I'II show you, show you, show you."

I hear his voice, thats his voice. Jungkook's warm voice. The voice that told me we broke up. The crowd sings with him. I feel Jisoo holding mine shoulders as we walk.