Jungkook

A few weeks passed, we were really busy with our upcoming concerts

A few weeks passed, we were really busy with our upcoming concerts. I didnt had mutch time to go to Lisa and see them, but I made sure to call them everyday. After our preformance the members and I were just fooling around on the stage, throwing confetti and filming each other.

"Yahh, stop it." Jin says as Hobi throws confetti in his face, then Jimin attached them from the right. Filming it all I laugh, they are crazy.

"JK." V holds me by mine shoulders and stands behind me as I still film the scene. Suga hyung sits on the ground drinking water and Rapmon is talking to the staff.

"Okay for real." Jin hyung says and he falls in the floor while he wanted to jogg away. I burst out in laughter and so does Hobi, Jimin, V and Suga. Sitting on the ground from all the laughing I close mine eyes.

"Okay, Im sorry." Jimin says and offers Jin to stand up but he shakes his head and lays down. Feeling mine phone ring I see Lisa is facecalling me. I press the green button and see Lisa.

"Hey Lis." I smile.

"Hey Lisa.." V says and runs away.

"Hey." she laughes. "Where are you?" She asks as she looks at the camera. Probably figuring out where I am.

"We just preformed." I say and stand up to show the arena.

"Oh thats why."

"You missed me?" I ask playfully. I know she missed me, I did for sure. She laughes and plays with her hair.

"Maybe... I mean kind off." I smile at her answer and lick mine lips.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"Well, Im leaving to practice with the girls, can Jae stay with you for a few hours."

"Of course, always." I say, this means she trusts me. She does or else she woukd never ask right.

"Yes, thank you Jungkook." She smiles. Then I hear some mumbeling in the background.

"Is that dad? Daddy!" I hear Jae yell. She appears on the screen holding the phone. "Hey! I miss you dad."

"Hey princess, I miss you more. But guess what." I say looking at Lisa. Jae now looks at Lisa too.

"What?" Jae asks.

"Because mommy needs to practice with unnies you are going to daddy's place." Lisa explains.

"Really?" Jae asks. Her wide eyes tells it all. "Should we watch buggs bunny." I coukdnt hear her right because Jimin shouts super hard in the background, holding mine phone closer.

"What did you say Jae?" I ask her.

"Buggs bunny!" She says with her big bambi eyes and I smile.

"Of course we can." I say and flip mine camera. "Guys say hi to Jae." I say and the member stop what their doing looking back at me.

"Hey Jae." Jin hyung says still laying on the ground.

"Jae-yah!" Jimin screams running over to me with V.

After a while our manager came and we went to dorms to rest and watch our performance. With the food we ordered I watched the video with Jin hyung. "Look at you yah!" He laughes holding his chopsticks. We watch the video and continue eating till there is knocking on the door. Suga stands up, but I quickly stand up.

"I got it." I say and jogg over to the door.

"What does he have." I hear him whisper, with a smile I open the door and see Lisa and Jae.

"Hey daddy." She smiles and gives mine leggs a hugg, looking down at her I ruffel her hair. "Hey oppa!" She sees the other member and runs up to them. Guess she feels comfortable with them now. I look at Lisa and smile.

"Hey, you good?" I ask her leaning against the door post.

"Yeah Im fine, can we talk?" She asks playing with her fingers. Nodding I walk after her, standing in the hall I watch her. She smiles and takes something out of her bagg. "For you, we are a family now." She smiles and hands me over a key, a key for her apartment.

"Are you serious?" I ask holding the key.

"Of course Kook." She smiles. "Since you are in our live everything seems better and in peace. And I want you to come whenever you want." Holy shit. This coming from Lisa, I cant believe this.

"Thank you Lis." I say and wrap mine arms around her holding her tightly. "I love you, I always will." Pressing mine lips against hers I deepen the kiss. She pulls back.

"I need to go " she whispers. But I just press mine lips agains her again, dont want to end this moment.

"Yo JK!" I hear Jin hyung behind me. "Oh hey Lisa. Emm, dont mind me." Jin says seeing us. I turn around and Lisa tries to hide behind me.

"Im coming." I say to him and he nodds leaving. Turning back to Lisa she giggles, damn I missed her. "I will text you." I say.

"Yes please, and send me pictures!" She says and huggs me one last time. With mine arm around her middle we walk in the room again.

"Jae, Im leaving." Lisa says, Jae sith on mine chair eating noodles, she looks up with noodles hanging out her mouth, slupring them up she runs to us.

"Hey Lalisa!" Jimin says waving.

"Hey!" The rest of the boys say it all together looking up, Jin starts laughing, pointing at him I laugh too. )
Lisa smiles kindly. Jae huggs Lisa and whisperes something to her.

"Dont have too much fun okay." She jokes and Jae giggles looking at me.

"Maybe we will." She says amd runs away.

"Okay." Lisa stands tall. "Have fun." She says and pecks mine lips before she goes. I froze a bit, seeing J-hope wiggeling his eyebrows I laugh.

"Good noodles huh." Jin asks Jae.

"Yes! Love it." She tries to hold her chopsticks. Walking over to her I sit down and lift her up to sit on mine lap. she gives me a cute smile and tries to give me some noodles but she fails, it landed on mine lap. Jin burst out in laughter, Jae giggles now trying to hide it.

"Ah Jungkook-ah your favorite pants." Jin says in between his laughes.

"Im sorry daddy." Jae says trying to wipe the noodles away, bit I stop her.

"Its okay." I say with a smile, its just pants.