9

"You're going to be ok, I promise, I promise." George said as he carried in esbeth's whimpering, limp body.

She felt tears dripping across the side of her face as George ran into the house holding her bridal style, making sure her head wasn't hanging limp.

She could see Harry, Ginny, and Ella standing straight up and getting the couch ready as she was carried into the burrow, and immediately rushed in front of the fire, on the couch.

George began to kneel down infront of her constantly asking for glasses of water until ginny brought him one.

"Here, can you sit up a bit?" He asked as he brushed through her hair.

She could barely lean up, but she needed water so she fought through the pain and leaned on her less painful elbow and took a sip before falling right back into the couch.

"Oh Merlin." Arthur said calmly as he leaned over the couch and handed her a Piece of devils claw.

"Thank you." She said through pained groans as everyone started to pace, except for George who stayed beside her. She couldn't bother sitting up again so just chewed on the bitter, dry plant.

"I'm coming!" Molly shouted as she ran into the burrow, taking off her boots and coats, hats, gloves, etc.

She immediately rushed over and pushed George out of the way, and immediately pulled out her wand.

"This may hurt, I'm afraid." Molly said as she placed her hand on her arm gently, then took it off, positioning her wand above her body.

"Georgie, hold her down." Arthur said as he knew what was going to happen already.

Beth was absolutely terrified, but if a couple minutes of pain would stop this, it was worth it.

George rushed over and held onto her Arm, as he drew circles with his thumb as to comfort her.

Molly's face grew pained, as she started to chant.

"Episky!" She chanted as she pointed her wand at esbeth's leg.

Esbeth screamed as her body was forced down through jerks and twitches, and it was the worst pain she had ever felt. Worse than when she sustained her injuries.

"I'm so sorry." Molly said as she bent down and brushed her hair.

She whispered into her ear softly, "I have to do it four more times I'm afraid." She said as she continued to stroke her hair.

With that sentence Esbeth began whimpering out of pain and dread for what was next.

Esbeth endured 4 more painful spells, one on her torso, right leg, left arm, and right arm.

Her breathing slowed finally as Arthur and George let go of her, and she felt extremely fatigued, and just wanted sleep.

She wasn't in any shape to be super sweet and bubbly, so she asked everyone to leave her alone, which they did.

Well, all except George.

No matter how many times she told him to go upstairs, he wouldn't. He had pulled a chair over by the arm of the couch, and brushed her hair over the arm for at least 45 minutes as he talked about the shop, and then occasionally would ask how she was feeling.

Every time he asked she didn't answer, just huffed, or groaned out a small "mhm."

She didn't want to show it, but she really appreciated that he stayed and comforted her, for she wAs still in incredible amounts of pain.