26

"Oh thank goodness you're here! We were starting to get worried, what was holding you up?" Molly said as George and Esbeth stepped out of the fireplace, dusting the soot off of their shoulders.

"Sorry Mum. We had a visitor." George shot a look at Esbeth, one that said, "Don't tell her what rally happened."

"Oh, well you've come just in time, everyone is waiting for you at the table, we made some yams, Ron actually helped me make some homemade biscuits, and there's a turkey. Esbeth, could i talk with you in private?" Molly pulled Esbeth away, into the corer under the staircase, without waiting for an answer.

"So, have you finished year 7 curriculum?"

"Yes, Fred has been teaching me marvelously, he's a great teacher." Esbeth placed a hand on Molly's shoulder. "Are you still upset with me?"

"I suppose there may be a twinge of anger, but i can see how much happier you are. I just am worried that you're not going to be able to do everything you'll need." Molly looked concerned, yet smiled.

"Ill be fine. Can we go eat, maybe?"

"Of course, the food might get cold."

Molly pushed her out, and Esbeth sat at the left side of the table, not next to George because Ron had already sat next to him, to tell him about the new potions teacher, professor Slughorn.

Shared smiles were exchanged as the family, plus esbeth as they ate the delicious food molly had prepared, stuffing themselves to no end.

the turkey was tender, and well seasoned, the yams were sweet, almost candy like, and the biscuits were...just ok.

"Molly, That was so good." Esbeth said, as she held her stomach, leaning back in her chair.

"Thank you honey!" Molly was picking up everyone's plates, as Arthur and harry spoke about a mission he had that day, one where he had to pretend to be a museum worker to get a hold of a muggle artifact, they were speaking about how he almost got caught.

"Would you like some help?" Esbeth asked molly, even though she was already standing, and going to help even if molly said no.

"Sure, could you grab the turkey pan?" Molly asked, as she flicked her wand, and turned on the sink, letting the dirty plates soak.

"Sure." Esbeth picked up the turkey plate, which was luckily next to george, and she gave him a peck on the cheek before bringing the pan to the sink.

"And could you get the other things on the table, I'm sorry." Molly pleaded with esbeth.

Esbeth muttered, an "Of course" and picked up the yams and biscuit tray.

"Those biscuits were good, weren't they?" Ron said, cockily.

"Mhm." Ginny said at the end of the table, trying to be nice for once. "Oh, esbeth i have something to show you."

"What is it?"

"It's a suprise, I'll show you when we all, erm- retire for the night."

Esbeth looked at ginny suspiciously, but didnt think much, and sat back down at the table to resume conversation, with the people she loved the most.

As she listened to Arthur going on, and on, she looked at harry.

She didn't want him gone.

~~~~~

"Fred, what're you writing?" George asked, as he snuck up to fred at the window of the burrow, the warm summer wind hitting his face.

"None of your business" fred tucked it under his shirt with a chuckle.