3

"You guys ready?" Esbeth said as she slipped on her coat, getting ready to leave to hogsmeade for the night with Fred, George, Ginny and Ella

"Yes, definetly." Fred said as he and George had been waiting for the three girls for thirty minutes.

"Lay off mate." George said as he slapped his brother in the arm.

"Harry, Ron are you sure you don't want to come?" Ginny called out as she opened the door, letting the cold air leek in.

Both harry and Ron muttered out pained groans as they sat at the table, their heads resting in their palms, for neither handled fire whiskey well and were extremely hungover.

"Alright then." Ella said with a smile as the five went outside and got into the car, which George was driving.

The car slowly lifted up into the air as Fred began chatting about what they might do.

"I was thinking zonko's then Hog's Head for a butterbeer?" He said as he turned to the three girls who were jammed in the back.

"Hog's head? Are you mad?" George asked as he finally got the car steady and going at a good pace.

"What's wrong with hogs head?" He said with an annoyed tone.

"First off it's a dump, and their butter beer is shit! Three broomsticks." He said as everyone began to see the lights of London, muggle London that is, and George turned on the invisibility.

"How do you even get to hogsmeade from a car, I've only ever been from hogwarts." Ginny asked.

"Just gotta get to the shack. There a hill, it leads to it."

"That's like an hour away!" Ginny said furiously. "It's already 10:00 mom will kill us if we aren't home by sunrise!"

"She gave us permission calm yourself." Esbeth said as she giggled a bit, and began to relax by the window.

"I for one am excited." Ella said as she took off her scarf.

"Same here." Fred said as he turned back and stared at her for a moment.

George eyed Esbeth in the rear view mirror as Ella and Fred finally broke their awkward gaze.

Ginny sat up and placed her wand on the Radio, which started playing "come as you are" by nirvana.

"Come as you are!" George sang the lyrics as he slightly bumped his head, his hair falling out of place.

He looked so happy as he sang, and continued on the car ride.

His hair was getting even more messy, with each song that played, with each head movement.

Esbeth was becoming insanely romantic, and lustful seeing how deshivled he was.

"We're almost here." George said as he turned off the radio, and lowered the car, coming to the ground right by the shack.

"Let's go!" George said excitedly as he opened the door, and everyone got out of the car.

The air was so cold, that it bit everyone, in their noses, faces, and necks causing them to grow red.

The group made the way down the hill, and began to see and hear people chatting, some drunk, some sober, but all were having fun nonetheless.

The smell of bread, fireworks, and candy filled everyone's noses as they came to the front of the town, where honeydukes, zonko's, and the three broomsticks stood.

"Zonko's first?" Ella asked as she headed in front of everyone.

"Sure." The group said in unison.

Everyone head into the store which was honestly completely underwhelming. There were only a few shelves almost all empty, and the store lights were flickering on and off.

Fred shot a glance at the group who all nodded their heads and immediately headed back out.

"Jesus, our store better not look like that." George said as he began waking to the three broomsticks.

"Butterbeer?" Esbeth said as she was already halfway in the three broomsticks.

"Ofcourse." Ginny said as they all pushed into the pub.

Everyone found a seat by the bar, and George went and grabbed five drinks.

Four butter beers and one glass of vodka, the vodka for himself.

As Esbeth took a sip of her butter beer she realized that they needed to get home somehow.

"Fuck, how are we gonna get home." She wiped her lip.

"Apparate." George said as he winced at the twinge of the vodka. "I'll get the car tomorrow."

"Perfect." Esbeth, Ginny, and Ella all took a huge swig at the exact same time causing an arruption of laughter.

After a few butter beers and four vodkas everyone was dazed, and happy, ready to go home. The clock in the pub read 1:15 am, as the group continued out the door, and back up to the hill by the shack.

"Ok Aper- Ap... URRRRP Apperation time!" George slurred.

"Time do go hoooomeee!" Esbeth said as she held onto George, and the rest of the group onto her, as they all twisted through the air, and were back at the burrow.

"George stay for a minute!" Esbeth said the rest of the group stumbled inside.

"Georgie...you are very pretty." Esbeth said with a giggle as her hand messed with his hair.

"Esbeth, you are wasted." He said through giggles as he held her face.

"I am in fact...but you are pretty." She giggled through her slurred speech. "Can I kiss you?"

"Esbeth you're drunk." He said as he pulled her face closer to his.

"So are you!" She said through fake, goofy annoyance.

"Ask me when we're sober." He said through a cheeky smile.

Both walked inside, as George helped her inside by cupping her lower back, even though he was probably helping himself more than her.

"Goodnight everybody!" Esbeth shouted as she ran up the stairs and immediately fell into her floor-bed.

Good night.

_