"Here's your devils claw." George said with a smile as he placed down a glass of water, and a small Piece of The medicine.

"Thank you." Esbeth said as she placed the Piece of devils claw in her hand, and swallowed it down.

"Toast or a muffin?" George said as he grabbed both items out of the pantry, and turned to Esbeth.

"toast, thanks." she said as she finished gulping down her water.

"same here." he said as he pointed his wand at the pieces of toast and chanted "Lacarnum Inflamarae!" which shot a blast of fire from his wand, toasting both evenly.

"how about going to hogsmeade today?"George said as he sat down, smiling at esbeth's shock.

"you have a toaster, you know this right?" she said with a giggle as she stood up to grab a knife and jam.

"but, this is so much faster!" he said as he tilted his head back while she walked by him, back into her seat.

"and could set your house on fire!" she said with a giggle as she took her first bite of the pretty much charred toast.

"here, you've got a bit of jam on your cheek." he said as he pointed onto the spot where it was.

"did i get it?" she said as she wiped at a spot on her face.

"no, here i got it."

George wiped her cheek with his thumb. his finger felt rough on her cheek, as the jam was wiped away and splayed on his finger. his face stayed close to hers even though he had already wiped her face, and she could feel his gaze burning through her.

perhaps with passion?

perhaps she was just overthinking it.

"sorry." he said as he backed up, and began eating again.

"its ok." she said with a slight smirk in her face.

Before he took a second bite of his food, he licked his thumb clean of the jam that had been on her face, his eyes meeting hers as he did so.

Esbeth felt her stomach turn, but not in a bad way, it was a way that made her dizzy and lustful.

"good morning!" Ella said as she walked down the stairs her hair ruffled, and her clothes wrinkly.

"Morning cam." esbeth said awkwardly as she stood up and walked to the counter where she got out the tea bags, and kettle.

"tea?" she said sweetly, forcing a smile through her slight embaresment for feeling that way about george.

"sure." Ella said with a smile as she sat down at the end of the table, furthest from george.

george had stopped eating and his lips were curled as his fist held his head up.

"why so tense george?" Ella asked as esbeth walked over, and gave her tea.

esbeth sat back down at the head of the table, next to george.

"im fine, sorry." his manner went back to normal, and him and ella chatted as esbeth tidied up before molly woke up.

"Morning ella." Fred said as he walked down the stairs.

His hair was combed and he was already out of his pajamas, and in a pair of scruffy jeans and a old, yet nice button down, which was purple with a tiny yellow floral pattern on it.

"Morning Fred." Ella said as she looked up, and lost her focus on her hands, causing her to spill her tea, all over the floor beneath her.

"Ella watch out!" Esbeth shouted as she ran to cam's side and propped up her mug.

"Shit, sorry." She said as her breathing heavied,  and her eyes became wide with embarrassment.

"It's ok, we just have to clean it before Molly wakes u-."

"Good morning!" Molly's voice boomed from the top of the stairwell.

"Shit!" George whispered as he took off his tank top and started scrunching the carpet up with it, hoping that the wet spot would dry, as Molly's footsteps on the creaking stairs became closer and louder with each step.

"Fuck..fuck, fuck." He whispered under his breath.

Through the nerves, esbeth's whole body shivered, as he whispered and whimpered, hoping Molly wouldn't catch him, and the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt didn't help her contain herself.

"What's going on?" Molly said as she put her hands on her hips, her nightgown rustling.

"Molly, I'm so sorry I spilled tea-." Ella said with remorse before Molly cut her off

"Was there sugar." She said sternly as she closed her eyes and scrunched her face.

"Yes...." said ella as she backed away, scared of what Molly would say.

"Well...it's ok." Molly forced through a shaky voice, trying to contain her anger for she was kind to anyone who entered her home.

George stood up revealing his toned stomach, which Esbeth had only seen once or twice, when swimming or when he walked out of his room in the night, but this time it was making her weak in the knees. She could feel her cheeks growing warm as she stared at him, and quickly removed her gaze when George quickly noticed.

George's stomach tensed when he noticed she had been looking, making his muscles even more defined.

Esbeth felt hot, and flustered as she struggled not to stare.

"Alright, can someone help me clean the carpet so we don't get ants?" Molly said, annoyed.

"I will!" Ella said happily.

"Right then, Fred go wake up Harry and Ginny...and Ron, Merlin these kids!" She shouted as she stormed out of the room, her hands furrowing her hair.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." Ella said through a wide eyed, slightly scared face.

Fred left the room, leaving George and esbeth alone.

"I'm going to go get changed-." He said after a few seconds of silence.

"Good idea." Said Esbeth, as she went into the living room and grabbed a sweater from her bag which she hadn't unpacked yet, and slipped it on over her tank top, and grabbed a pair of sweatpants which she put on over her boxers.

"Oh, Esbeth?" Ella said as she turned the corner.

"Hm?" Esbeth zipped her bag back up and sat back at the table, waiting for everyone to be back in the dining room.

"How about Hogsmeade today?" She said as she put a bar of soap under the cabinet, for she had finished cleaning the tea from the carpet.

"Sure!" Esbeth was ecstatic for she hadn't been to hogsmeade in almost a year.

"I'll be sure to invite Fred and George." She said with a wink as she leaned on the counter.

"Why?" Esbeth said, slightly bummed because she thought that it might just be her, Ginny, and cam.

"Are you kidding? George for you fred for me." She turned up the stairs with a smile, and Esbeth shook her head and bit her cheek, turning scarlet.

Let's go to hogsmeade!

_