just the two of us

catras POV

adora took off my underwear slowly, I hated it.

hurry up adora!

a minute had passed and she had seemed to stop.

"what is going on?" I look down and see her

ASLEEP?!

adora... you...

I am a bit mad at the fact that she fell asleep, especially when we were just getting started. I couldn't blame her though, it was extremely late and she probably had been out all day, I was tired too.

I facepalm falling back, adora you drive me insane, not in a good way either! This girl really was a handful.

I decide to pick her up and take her to her room so she can sleep comfortably, she was completely knocked out.

I sigh at the fact that it seems like everything always goes wrong. I head over to my room and force myself to sleep.

I hope tomorrow never comes.

adoras POV

I awoke with a wet feeling in my panties.

I gasp sitting up on my head remembering the dream I had the night before.

I dreamt about doing it with catra! no way. It felt so real, too real in fact. perhaps a lucid dream?

Now whether it was real or not was a problem but another problem was that I was clearly developing feelings for her.

I didn't wanna get up and face the world.

I lay in bed for about 10 minutes, I was feeling anxious. Not only was it emotional, it was in a sexual way too.

I, adora, had never experienced these feelings before, it was all too new.

why did it have to be her? I think to myself while clearly knowing the answer. I couldn't help my feelings.

I decide to check my phone.

texting
glimmy❤️
adora im coming over, we got something to discuss! It's a surprise

discuss? surprise? I wonder what glimmer had to say this time.

I get up, wash up and get ready before heading out and making myself a coffee, after all those thoughts I needed one badly.

I open the door and see catra also making herself a coffee, great, amazing start to my morning.

my mind goes back to the lewd dreams I had, if only I could somehow turn it off, literally.

"good morning" she says suddenly glancing over to me, her eyes not leaving me

"uh huh good morning" I reply back

"did you sleep well?" she says leaning against the counter

"wha! of course pssh" I say nervously

"anyways so, adora about last nigh-"

knock knock

"I'll get it" I say while heading over to the door,

wait did catra say last night? was it all not a dream?!

I shake my head pretending I didn't hear anything and open the door revealing glimmer and scorpia.

"what are you two doing here together?" I ask curiously

"we have something we want to announce, go call catra!" scorpia says

I felt an anxious feeling in my stomach.

"hey catra! scorpias here"

"scorpia? coming!"

they both come in and sit themselves on our couch, my mind wanders off to the dream I had of catra and I, that same couch.

catra and I sit next to each other on the other side, I glance over to her, giving me déjà vu.

"soo... glimmer and I were talking about what we were going to do for summer break, and since we both are going on a trip how about we go all together?! how does that sound" scorpia announced excitedly

catra and I look at each other, a trip? together?!

"wait guys are you sure-"

"and mermista and perfuma can come along too!" glimmer says cutting me off

"guys cmon, it'll be fun"

"glimmer this is a bit sudden" I say

"no it's not! we'll call everyone over tomorrow"

catra was quiet, she looked like she was deep in thought.

"anyways we have a lot to discuss tomorrow, but today adora you're coming with me" glimmer says

"huh- why?!"

"shopping and stuff, bow wanted to go out too"

I watch catras head perk up as if she wanted to say something but looked away.

I grabbed my necessities and left with glimmer. I didn't want to leave honestly, I felt like catra had something to say. Something important.

I realise I probably do need time away from her, my feelings for her grew just by looking at her. there's no way we can be together.

we also have ended up together again with the trip, will we act normal? or maybe we'll avoid each other? my head starts to hurt a bit thinking about it too much.

catra......I wonder what you're thinking.

————————
Authors notes:
short-ish chapter? also I accidentally got myself a girlfriend. Idk what 2 do but it's ok.