how could i hate her? shes such an angel

scorpias POV

catra hadn't messaged me after our little fight. she had a right to be mad though, I kicked her out without any explanation.

but how could I explain I was jealous?!

I like adora seriously, she's so nice and amazing and talented!!!

but that was the problem, catra would probably fall for her easily. I wanted to convey my feelings for catra, but first I had to apologise. I inhale before opening up my phone.

texting
scorpia<3
catra? can we meet please

catcat
for what

scorpia<3
please! i need to tell you something :(

catra typed for a bit and stopped, she left me on seen for a few minutes.

catcat
ok, come 2 my dorm room

scorpia<3
text the room number

I put my phone away after memorising the number: 284. I was feeling eager, a suddenly burst of energy flowed through my body, catra i want to see you!

I jog up the stairs, the way I missed her was a feeling I've never felt before. we never fought like that and have always been together.

I made it to dorm room 284. I was feeling nervous, I finally got to see her. I think about how I'll apologise and maybe we can even go out for dinner or something!

I knock on the door, impatiently waiting for the brunette hair girl with bicolored eyes to open the door.

but that never happened.

instead a blonde girl with blue eyes opened up the door instead. of course I knew and noticed instantly who it was. my heart dropped to my stomach for some reason. why?- why was she in catras dorm room?!

"scorpia hey! what are you here for? are you okay?" she smiled at me, adora...

"uh- uh I'm here for.. for catra" I was stumbling on my words, I felt tears pricking at my eyes. I felt pathetic.

"catraaaaa, scorpias here for you"

she opened up the door and catra was on the couch completely relaxed, they almost looked like a couple living together.

"ah right I'll be out in a sec"

she came out of the dorm.

"what is it?" she asked, her voice was monotone.

"I wanted to apologise... I'm sorry for what happened... I was just uh really excited to go out with you" I felt a little flustered

"it's okay but I'm still a bit mad, we can still go out again though" she pats my head and smiled.

"also uh.. why is adora in your room?" I wanted an explanation fast.

"oh, we're actually roommates, I just decided to actually use the dorm because whatever"

liar. you started to use the dorm for her I thought in my head.

roommates though? so they have been spending this much time together? I could feel my emotions wanting to spill out.

"that's great! you two probably did some good bonding huh" I winked at her and she turned away

"it's not like that!" she angrily said

I hugged catra and she tried to resist as usual, but it was fine because it still felt good and familiar, we were back to normal.

what made me feel uneasy was the fact that they were now spending a lot of time together.