avoidance - NSFW

third person POV

Few days had passed and it was finally summer break. Adora hadn't seen catra in ages, she wasn't usually at the dorm and if she was it was late at night.

It felt like catra was avoiding her. She denied this thought multiple times, why would she avoid me? No way, I haven't done anything wrong, she's just busy she thought to herself. Adora  felt annoyed for thinking of catra more than twice a day, she was curious about her. But in the back of her head she knew curiosity killed the cat.

After she would hang out with bow and glimmer she would enter her empty dorm. So much for roommates

It bothered adora that catra probably didn't even think of her as a friend. Adora was somewhat excited to have a new friend but they didn't feel like friends at all.

I'll just sleep she says

Adora woke up in the middle of the night dying of dehydration. I need water! she opens the door desperately but immediately notices catras shoes by the doorway.

she's home huh?

It wasn't just catras shoes she noticed though. She heard sounds coming from her room and her bed headboard hitting the wall repeatedly and because of adoras helping nature she thought catra was in trouble but as she got closer to the girls room that wasn't the case.

catra was making sounds that adora had never heard before. A fire ignited inside adora, her insides were an inferno.

"Ngh... ah... ah!" each time catra would make a sound, adoras dehydration was getting worse. Of course adora knew what catra was doing, she wasn't as innocent as it seemed. Glimmer and her talked about it before as well as her having watched some videos.

She liked catras voice already when she was talking but while she was making those sounds adora felt like she was going insane. Her legs started to feel weak, she had never felt like this before. She felt sticky between her thighs, this is bad I should leave. Her face was getting red and hot, adora wanted to do whatever catra was doing to herself. The headboard hitting against the wall was also making adora go crazy, she didn't hate the feeling though.

She had always wanted to be the man in the relationship, she didn't know  why but every time she saw a hetero couple the idea of holding a girl like a man would intrigued her.

She never understood the concept of dominant and submissive but all she knew was she wanted to take control of the brunette at that moment. She contemplated many times to open the door but what would that mean for the two girls? She was sure catra would hate her if she did. Her moans and whines were getting louder, adora heard how she reached her climax, she was loud and she was breathing heavily, adora felt something dripping down her thighs.

She simply left to go get a glass of water, she bit her lip not able to get rid of her voice from her head.

After she drank a cup of water she felt a little better. She was lost in her own thoughts that she didn't realise catra had stopped.

The door creaked open.

Adora found herself dumbfounded, she noticed how the girl was sweating a bit, bits of her hair stuck to her forehead, her wearing a dress shirt with the two top buttons being open, she had full view of catras collarbone and neck. She had shorts on that showed a bit of the girls underwear.

I want to disappear right now! adora thought to herself.

"hey adora..." catra said looking a bit shocked, her voice was lower than usual, a bit raspy probably because she was tired. Adora blushed knowing why she was like that.