first love

early chapter because I didn't want to do my physics work.
I just wanna say you all are very funny and creative with your comments, it is fun reading them<3
also I reached 12k already? wow thank you.

catras POV

"catra you have 15 missing assignments, explain yourself"

here I was, in principals weavers office once again.

"I only do it if it's important"

"that's not good enough! If you want to stay then you have to at least do a few of them"

I roll my eyes.

"since you've caused us trouble, you'll do me a favour"

"what?! you've gotta be kidding me"

"there's a new student joining your major, go show her around"

"new student? mid year transfer? Isn't that a bit unusual"

"that's enough! go show her around now, she's at reception"

I walk to reception, I really didn't want to do this, I simply kept my hands in my pockets and my head low.

"hey I'm here for the new student?"

"she's just outside"

I thank the lady and walk out, I notice her leaning against the stair rails, her perfect melanin skin, her muscular build and her bright hazel eyes, she seemed to work out more than adora.

huh wait have I seen her before?

the girl turns her head and my heart sunk to my stomach, I felt sick, everything that stood out to me a few seconds before became my reason for my anxiousness.

"catra?! catra is that you?.. you remember me right?" she runs up to me

of course I remember you! how could I forget what you did..

"why the hell are you here? y-you told me you weren't going to college!"

"woah catra calm down, are you still mad about what happened back then?"

I stayed silent, I loathe the way she casually says my name.

lonnie, my first ever girlfriend I had in my first year of highschool, though she appeared in my dreams a few times and it's not like I didn't think about her since then,

I would have never guessed she'd appeared right before me.

"catra.." she frowns and then suddenly hugs me tightly

"huh?.. what the fu-"

"catra listen! I missed you, really I did, ever since that day I regretted what I did"

"you think I would believe you? give me a fucking break!"

"I swear, I told myself if I ever saw you I'd apologise instantly so.. I'm sorry"

I push her away but there were tears in her eyes which shocked me, again I can't stand people crying.

"it's in the past, nothing to cry over anyways let's go" I begin to walk off

"catra wait.." she grabs my arm pulling me back and back hugs me, it bought back too many hurtful memories

"let. go. of. me." I sternly say but of course she didn't, it's just like her.

"can't we stay friends?.."

"why?" I ask

"please, I was immature back then, I've changed a lot"