reality

catras POV

I really am an idiot.

I couldn't stand the tension between adora and I, the dorm felt like it was just us and my stupid thoughts, so I ran off to my apartment.

I mean I was going to talk about what had happened with us... that night... on the couch...

that was until glimmer and scorpia showed up! talking about a trip?! my mind couldn't say focused.

I could tell adora was against it by her body language and facial features, I stayed quiet throughout the entire conversation. I love scorpia but she decides things on a whim instead of also asking me, I wonder why she even agreed to that. I guess glimmer and her are closer than I thought.

but this also meant seeing more of adora and interacting with her more. I could laugh at how my college love life turned into something unexpected than what I was thinking. I thought it would be just messing around with different girls, also why I teased adora the first time we met until I realised who she was.

whatever I'll deal with it later!

texting
scorpia<3
you coming wildcat?

catcat
yeah yeah I'm coming

Scorpia had called me over so I got on my motorcycle and head off to campus.

I finally had reach the campus though as I was walking to the dorm side something had caught my attention.

adora

she was surrounded by a group of girls who looked like they were fawning over her, pfft pathetic. we made eye contact for a split second before I averted my eyes away. I wonder if she needed help?... probably not!....she must like the attention.

calling scorpia

ring ring

"hey scorpia? where are you?"

"I'm with glimmer by your dorm"

"wait- with glimmer?"

"yeah! to plan the trip?"

I pinched my nose in frustration, so this is why I was called over.

"have you seen adora? glimmers asking"

"yes I have but she's fine, just surrounded by a group of girls"

"glimmers asking to get her to come with you"

"what am i supposed to do?! she looks busy"

"well she might be somewhat uncomfortable"

"she can come later-"

"just get her before glimmer bothers me about it"

"ugh" I hung up

what am I gonna do?

she can drop kick a dude yet she can't handle this? adora you're something else.

I walk over to adora, her eyes lit up but there was a hint of confusion. All the girls turn to me looking annoyed.

I guess I'll have some fun.

"catra? what are you-"

I grab adoras waist and pull her in, all the girls around her look shocked.

"who's that?" says one of them looking around

"catra? you mean the one who's always at detention?" says another