but i watched your eyes as she walks by

scorpias POV

catra had revealed to me she bought adora over to her apartment and even kissed her! I've never even seen how it looks like

she said she didn't like her...I felt all kinds of emotions.

we were supposed to go out!, a date well not really but at least I thought so!

I head over to perfumas, I had met her at mermistas party and she has been in many of my classes.

"perfumaaaa"

"scorpia! what's wrong? is it catra again?" she asked while watering her flowers

"yes! and you'll never believe what has happened"

"hmm what?"

"she kissed adora" as soon as I said that she dropped her watering can.

tink tink

"huh?! seriously, that's surprising"

"they were both drunk, but still" I was jealous. so jealous. I like adora, I really do, we had so much fun at the party but right now I wish she didn't exist.

"catra will never realise my feelings for her"

"then show her"

"huh? how could I?-"

"you two have been friends for a long time right?"

"yeah....?"

"then you have only been acting as a friend-" she walks over to me and leans in closely, so close that I could smell her flowery scent.

"you need to show her you want to be more, otherwise nothing will change"

she walks away going back to taking care of her flowers.

how should I even do that?...is it too late?

"I got it, thank you perfuma!" I leave the dorm, I could feel her gaze upon me as I walked out.

I sigh, this is annoying. of all people why did it have to be adora?

catras POV

I head over to mine and adoras dorm. i stand in front of the door, she probably is out, I had moved some of my stuff here on the first day so I sigh in relief. she must have been confused though.

but...

why was i even here, it's not like I have any business with her. I blush at the fact that my first reaction to getting mad was going to see adora,

no no! I just decided to relax at my dorm for once. yes that's all. nothing to do with her!

I try opening the door. it's locked. I rummage around my pockets, I'm glad I at least kept the key, this dorm was planned to be used as a hideout.

I unlock and open the door closing it behind me and pressing my back against it like I was running away and hiding from something.

I sigh and glance up-

"AHHHHHH"

"WHA-"

I see those same blue eyes staring at me. it was adora, in her underwear. it was a matching set with lace patterns, she had a towel in her hand meaning she had just got done showering. I notice her wet hair and droplets of water all over her skin.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"This- THIS IS MY DORM ROOM
TOO! WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE LIKE THAT ANYWAYS?"

"YOURE NEVER HERE SO ITS FINE!" she yells back

I knew I should look away but I couldn't. you could tell she was athletic just by one glance at her body.

"LOOK AWAY!" she yells while she throws the couches pillows at me

"stop! IM LOOKING AWAY" I turn around facing the door, beads of sweat formed on my forehead, every time we're together something ridiculous seems to happen.

"seriously catra, the door was locked for a reason!"

"It's not like I was thinking you were gonna be standing there in your lace underwear! I mean who are you even bringing over to be wearing that"

"wha?! I'm not bringing anyone over! ugh" she walks off and slams the door to her room. I stand for a few minutes, I felt exhausted.

what even was that?!

the smell of her shampoo lingered as I entered my room, it made me feel so hot and flushed. I told myself twice I'd avoid her yet I couldn't stay away and now all this happened. I hope she's not too mad at least.

——————————————-
Authors note:
i hope you guys are enjoying the story <3