17

Its been 3 weeks since I've been in a coma, I've tried everything to get out of it. I really do hope Pony hses his brain for once and reads something 'bout that.
The only people that have been visiting me was Pony, Johnny and Angela.
Johnny says dallas and Sylvia have been going good and that he hasn't had time to visit me. I can't belive him right now.

I heard someone enter the room and sit by me, i couldn't see who it was but i heard the very familiar voice, Ponyboy, he started giving me advise on how to get out of the coma.
Some of the stuff he mentioned were i have to put all my strength into it or I could think of something that angers me, or both.
So i tried that, i felt myself twitch and i could hear Pony getting real excited, like real excited.
A doctor came into the room shortly after he told Pony stuff but i didn't hear untill the doctor said 'if she doesnt wake up we'll have to pull the plug after tomorrow'. Then Pony fainted coz of his weak-ass stomach.

The next day came around and i stuggled to get out of the stupid coma. For some reason i couldn't remember no one, apart from the two kids that have been visiting me, i tried to picture people but nothing made sense, at all.
The kids visited me today and tried to thunk of everything to make me wake up/anger me but nothing that was until lil'johnny mentioned Dallas Winston.i couldn't figure out the name i really couldn't and it angerd me because he seemed like someone inportant in my life, someone i cared for, but I couldn't figure this Dallas Winston person out.
I think that's what angerd me the most and so i sprang up and had this migraine, ow.

I heard screaming so i screamed back "shut up i gotta killer headache man"
I looked to see the kids there i smiled and so did they, next thing i knew five other boys were in the room. "Uh who are y'all" i stared at the five boys i looked to Pony and Johnny an gave them a 'who are they and what are they doing here look'.
"Ange it's us, the gang" i really gorgoues boy said, he was wearing a shirt that said DX and his name tag said sodapop.
"I- um I'm sorry i don't remember who you are" i said guilty but then it clicked. "Wait wait i remember now, your soda, thats steve, two-bit, Darry but um I don't really remember you" i pointed to the good-looking guy with the leather Jacket.

_________

Im at my grandmas so I'll write more when i get back