Chapter 7

Do not listen to the sing till i tell you to lmao^

Angelina's pov:

We talked for a while, had the time of our lives. I missed her a lot, more then i thought.
We were talking and playing with the kids (even if i didn't like kids) when all of a sudden she froze and a smile crept onto her face, i turned to see each and everyone of the gang, all of them with different emotions.

Steve: shocked
Soda : surpised
Pony : amazed
Two-bit: amused (dirty minded freak).
Johnny: guilt
Dally: creeped out
Darry: happy.

I started chuckling at the fact there faces were priceless.
Angelica and Darry just stared at eachother then when they lost eye contact he saw the kids, not just any kids his kids.
The gang all talked with her bout everything and i got pulled aside by Johnny....
Ì stared at the ground waiting for someone, meaning Johnny, to talk.
We stated silent for 3 minutes and then he spoke

"Ange i- im sorry i really am i d-dont know w-what got into m-me i-"
I cut him off and spoke.
"Pups you know i love you right? I couldn't last a day without you with me you keep me sane but if you feel the need that im being too protective over you and not given you freedom you need to tell me t-those words you spoke are going to haunt me forever, litterly i love you pups but those words are just i can't forgive em, ill forgive you nit your words"
He stayed silent forra bit and then hugged me, wasn't expecting it but i hesitantly hugged him back.
I never in my life hesitated to do something with Johnny except now...

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

So basically thesong is litterly what your boutta read so just listen to it now.

Its been a few days since all that had happend and i was now turning into my old self which was even worse then this, meaning drugs were involved, i stole a gucci necklace and no ones noticed.
(Bare with me n pretend gucci was a thing)
I've been leading on men way more then before and been getting drunk amd angry.
I've had atleast 10 fights this week.
Haven't visited the gang, I've actuslly been avoiding them, even angelica.
I've been getting really high aswell.
The curtis house has tried to call me atleast 50 times and i only answerd 3 because i really don't wanna see them I'd probably end up to high and say stuff i never told anyon before but aminly dont wanna see em coz of that fight with Johnny, after them seeing me cry and especially after knowing i slept with Winston.
Johnny's dad hates my guts coz I've pained him a few visits and yeah.
I had cocaine stains on me but they don't really shiw, just on my nikes.

(Nikes were a thingback then i think)

I feel as if the guys are like 7-headed snakes and also not been to jail coz i havent been caught.
I almost killed someone but i decided not to and just threatend them.
My life was at it's worst and i didn't want anyone to stop me, i felt free.

(Pre-Suicidal mention here)
I cut myself, i have the words "i hate my life" on my leg, i have 7 cuts on my right arm and 13 on my left.
I got a few mor tattoos aswell so double points.
I haven't been to my parents hous so i basically dont havemoney but i worked hard into stealing some.

My vision since i started drinking so much ha been a blure, like i hit a blunt or something.
Everythinghas felt numb since then espiecialy my face, i can barley feel it.
I been driving over the speed limit way faster now so i grip the wheel harder so i have more control.

I've bought a few gold rings so when i punch it makes them bleed instantly, no one knows where i stay, its on a hill and  I've drawn my initials on a few palm trees.
I've almsot fallen of the hill a few times coz of those stupid land slide things.

My knuckles feel powerful and evsn with a slight punch they fsll to the floor, weaklings.
I have now ownded Tusla, no one else.
People talk to me nucely becuase they know they'll cop it if they don't..

So in conclusion,
I am on my own, no one to stop me from doing anything.....

Or so i thought......