Chaptert 2

Angelinas pov: 
i stopped punching Dallas and went to where Darry was he put the phone down and and i just stared at him then Johnny spoke "Ange whats wrong?", i looked at him then straight back to Darry "Do you know where a Angela Curtis is?" i said, i think the boys sadened a little then Dallas spoke up "shes dead how ya know her?".
"dont worry, pups come here i need ya forra bit".
We went outside and i lit up a cigarrete then spoke "Pups Angela Curtis is my birth mother" i stopped forra bit then spoke again "what the hell am i supposed to do?".  Johnny looked shock then he spoke with his sweet voice "A-ange you n-needa tell 'em". "pups i can't thats the thing", guess i spoke to soon coz the whole 'gang' was listening and i stared at them anger was filling my whole body and i think a few of the boys noticed but i didn't wanna do anything i'd regret later so i ran, i ran to the lot and just stared into space zoning out then i heard a voice, Sodapop, "Angelina you okay?" "im fine i don't need help i never do im Angelina Tucker".
"Curtis, Angelina Tucker Curtis" he said.
"no I'm not full blood coz dammit soda i don't talk bout feelings go away".
"You do it with Johnny tho".
"Soda Im serious when im mad im dangerous don't talk to me right now"
"So is dallas but i still handle him"
"DON'T FREKIN COMPARE ME TO DALLAS THAT SNITCH OF A BITCH OF A I DONT KNOW ANYMORE, SODA PLEASE LEAVE.....please".
He stared at me shocked then he spoke again
"I'll leave just tell me why you hate him so much"
"Fine" i took a deep breathe and then started talking.
"So i had two best friends Angelica Lynston and Angela Shepard we were unstoppable then one day Angelica got pregnant" i got cut off "wait by Darry? Coz they were dating". "Dont talk over me and yes by Darry so as i was saying she got pregnant she only told me though becuase Angela wasn't with us at the time, then dallas found out and threatened her becuase she didn't want to tell darry at all and mr winston decided to keep threatening her and everything till she committed suicide..."
i didn't feel no tear come out no emotion was showing only my cold greyish green eyes.
Soda looked shocked again damn they have a problem with that, then he turned his head and i followed his actions to see the whole gang eavesdropping and i swear this time i was boutta kill someone.
I looked at Dallas and then back at Johnny i couldn't let Johnmy see my phyco side it was to idk phyco? So i screamed but not at anyone, just on the inside and i began to run again, i arrived near my house and i saw a boxing alley, usually i go there for kicks but i needed to steam out my energy so i walked into it and began with my normal routine.
Hitting, kicking, uppercuts ever move you could think of coz right now i was in a dangerous mood, so picked up and left the alley again and went to cause a lot of trouble...

Darry's pov:
When Angelina said that i had anger and sadness fill my eyes, i found out that she was sort of my step sibling, i found out where my girlfriend went and i found out what happend. She stormed off and everyone looked at Dallas then back at me i swear it looked as if i was boutta kill him coz i was.
Then ponyboy spoke up "what the fuck dal why tf would you do that" usually I'd yell at pony for swearing but i didn't i stayed put.
I gravbed dallas by his collar and looked at him dead in the eyes.
Johnny was scared but i couldn't cintrol my anger right now i started punching him, dallas tucker Winston. I then realised that Dallas and Angelina have the same middle name but she uses her middle name as a last name idk i wasnt focusing i just kept punching dallas till he was knocked out cold. I got up and walked back to the house.

Angelinas pov:
I stole a lot of things that night, i stole 3 switchblades, candy and 4 packs of cancer sticks.
I was walking back to the park when police started chasing me coz i got caught so i ran, thank god i was a fast runner. I ran untill i reachedthe park and saw all the boys except darry and winston was lying on the floor unconscious. Everyone stared at him so i walked over and put him on my shoulders and started walking back to the Curtis house, i plopped him on the couch and i just sat there, darry came back in and he stared at dallas "i don't want him here" he said.
"Yeah well i do" i said.
They all stared at me and he spoke again
"Why would you bring him here he is basically the cause if my girlfriends death"
I popped i couldn't take it anymore.

"DARRY SHUT UP YOU ONLY KNEW HER FOR 2 OR 3 FUKING YEARS I KNEW HER MY WHOLE LIFE SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND A SECOND MOTHER AND ALSO LIKE MY SISTER SO STOP ACTUNG LIKE YOUR THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO CARED AND YES I SAID CARED I ONLY CARED FOR TWO PEOPLE NOW ONE BECAUSE OF THIS THING SHUT UP".

Everyone stared at me then johnny budded in
"D-darry she-she's right."
Then Darry yelled at Johnny thats when i couldn't take it anymore i pushed Darry to the wall and pinned him down then i started screaming.
"DONT YOU EVER YELL AT JOHNNY YA HEAR I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE JOHNNY IS A BOUNDARY AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL HUNT THE LIVING OR DEAD IF THEY TOUCH OR SCREAM AT HIM ESPIECCIALY YOU DARRY I DON'T CARE IF WERE STEP SIBLING FULL SIBLINGS OR FRIENDS I AIN'T TAKING ANYONE'S BULLSH*T"
i let him go, grabbed Johnny's hands and walked out the door slamming i shut that it could've almost broke.

Dallas's pov:
I woke up from passing out to hear screaming from where i was only to see Angelina yelling at darry and it kind of made the whole gang quiet no one dared to speak a word we just listened to what she said.
"DONT YOU EVER YELL AT JOHNNY YA HEAR I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE JOHNNY IS A BOUNDARY AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL HUNT THE LIVING OR DEAD IF THEY TOUCH OR SCREAM AT HIM ESPIECCIALY YOU DARRY I DON'T CARE IF WERE STEP SIBLING FULL SIBLINGS OR FRIENDS I AIN'T TAKING ANYONE'S BULLSH*T".
She let go of Darry and grabbed Johnny's hand then slammed the door shut.
Darrt stared there blankley and everyone was silent but my instinct got the best if me and i spoke
"I think she cares bout Johnny".
Everyone turned to look at me and i did something i never thought i would do, i apologized sincerely...
"Look man i don't know what got into me okay i just idk man i was doing drugs back then that's all i was in a bad place forgive me man".

(No one, not a single soul, dallas: mann)

We made up and everyhting and we just talked boht what happend before.
"She cares bout Johnny way to much im glad theres ither people who do" Two-bit said.
"Man that girl sure is tough and tuff you ain't wanna get on her bad side i think i got a bruise frim her banging me to the wall" Darry said and then followed by laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

Angelinas pov:
Its been 3 days since that comotion happend and i was walking over ti Johnny's house when i heard him scream in pain.
I kicked open the door and pushed my way through his mother and started bashing his father he passed out but i didn't stop, i didn't even realise the gang came in coz i was to busy almost killing the guy, i got pulled off by Johnny and he calmed me down, i pulled him to th bathroom and cleaned him up.
I walked out to see the gang looking at me with fear so i messed with em.
"What never seen a girl fight before?"
"No we have we just never seen Johnny's parents passed out from a beating.. not even from dallas were all scared of them" ponyboy said.
"W-well this ain't the f-first time she's done i-it" johnny said and then he continued. "She's done it atleast almost every time she comes to pick me up for school" he said.
"But i thought u come with us to school Johnnycakes" Two-bit said.
"He does i just drop him off at your house now if you must please im gonna get going and hunt some action" i said.
Followed by Johnny asking if i could come with him to school, i never said no to Johnny so i had to say yes.

Only to relise i was going to get suspended maybe even arrested when i got there.....

_____________
whats she gonna probably get arrested for?
Does she still wanna talk to the boys?
Idk what else to say so i hope this chaoter made sense coz I'm doing this in class and my mind never works lol