Chapter 6

(3rd person pov? Slowely tyrns into angelinas pov tho)

Johnny started yelling at Angelina his words hurt her, those words will always haunt her..

Shut up honeslty your so annoying your a slut a hoe and ugh you slept with almost every guy in tusla maybe even the whole Oklahoma you even slept with Dal, i hate you so much i wish i never met you, your a waste of space just go sleep with another guy in the cooler why don't you?

(I dont imagine Johnny sayin this, it just helps the story line).

Angelinas pov:

When Johnny said those words i felt as if someone stabbed me in the back except that doesn't hurt as much as this did. He run off with ponyboy on his trail, and me, i was standing there with a feeling i never did before, sadness.
I looked at the rest of the boys and then walked off, didn't run just walked.

I got to the park and sat there on a bench my hands to my face and tears threatening to spill and it did, that was the first time i cried, Angelina Tucker Curtis, cried.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to see Soda telling me its okay, but i tr wasn't and i lashed out in a whisper-yell. "Soda you don't understand i was friends with him my whole life i- i he was the one thing that kept me going"
"What do you mean kept you going?" Darry said.
"I- i well you see two things could've happend" i took a breathe and continued "i could of ended uo in jail fir the rest of my life or i could've killed myself and well both those options are available right now" by then i stopped crying and faintly said bye and with that i ran and there was nothing stopping me to those options...

Darry's pov:
As soon as she said what she did and the whole gang was silent but our heads weren't thinking becuase she just said her options and thats when it clicked. "shit shit shit"
"Whats wrong superman" steve said.
"She's gonna blow she litteraly has no one left right now" i said. Then we ran dallas was suprisingly quicker then usual. Dammit Johnny what did you do? No proper question dammi Angelina what are you doing?.

Johnnycakes pov:

I ran back to the curtis's house and sat on the couch and put my hands to my head and cried, i didn't mean anything if what i said i loved her but she pissed me off going to jail all the time because of me. Minutes later Ponyboy walked into the house and sat next to me telling me what i did was stupid but I'll be fine.
An hour went by then Dallas walked through the door and told me and pony the whole story and asked where her house was.
My words replay in my head not becuase there bad or anything but becuase i was right.
"She wouldn't go to her house if she just showed another emotion she'd go to the" i hesitated and then continued "cemetery".
We went to find the gang to tell them and when we did we set off.

Angelina's pov:  
(sorry for the change of povs lol)

I went and sat next to Angelicas grave and told her about everything that has happend over the spam if 4 months.
Sehe gave me advice but it felt as if she was there, well i was right, i turned my head to see her and her two kids. I ran so fast and hugged her and cried again. She told me to not cry again becuase my smiles are prettier.