chapter....3 or 4 idk

Decided not to gi into detail for the love of me not wanted to just yet. I cringed to hard making the start oh god.
_____

After me n dals whatever you wanna call, it i can tell you one thing, he knows how to do it right.
"Your not as bad as i thought winston" i said.
"Your better then i expected Tucker" he replied with.
I didnt like him nor love him, it was just a one night stand, in jail..... weird place but whatever.
He went to sleeo after an hour and so did i.
But i had a dream
Not a nightmare
Not a drema either to be exact, it was like a message idk. It sorta went like...

~~the dream~~~~

"Dallas i- i think i might like you..." i said

"What no you can't like me it'd ruin both our reputation you were just my toy you were not supposed to catch feelings"

"Is that all i was for you? I toy, a barbie doll a idk how many one nught stands Winston admit it, you like me back but your to afraid of love well guess what so am i but i still fell inlove with you"

~~~~~end~~~~~~~~

I woke up so fast after that last line that was said.

(A/n: u ever catch feeling coz of a dream coz same and i aint like it one bit)

Its been a month since i got hauled in, Dallas left and now i was lonely in the cell AGAIN.
I was getting kind if bored so i just sleot most of my time.
A girl got thrown into my cell i didn't realise who it was till she spoke "dammit i hate fuzz"
"Wait Angela" i said.
"OMG ANGELINA WHAT A NOT SUPRISE SEEING YOU HERE" she said with excitment.

I met angela in a cell lol she knew my criminal record was higher then the sky and we became friends i haven't seen her since Anglica's death. Don't blame her.

Anothermonth went by angela ha already left and today was fiannly the day i get to leave here. Usually pups visit me when im hauled in, but he hasn't no one has.
I hated the rest but made an excuse for Johnny and Pony.

I walked out the station then started running around tusla laughing and screaming then i saw the gang playing football outside.
Didnt wanna disturb them so i kept running and screaming untill i got there attention. Ponyboy was first to run to me...and hug me?
"Wowoww kiddo hugging n me arent friends but i missed you to" i said.
We talked forra bit but Johnny hasn't said a word i asked him what was wrong and he didn't say anything...weird.

______
Ugh my eyes won't stay open I'll make a part 2 tommorw