Chapter 11

Angelina's pov:
I was there lying helplessly on the hospital bed, i was out of tears and my usual fake happiness could not be displayed, i was broken...torn into one million pieces but this time i knew someone could fix it, i realised how i dealt with my pain was stupid and all i needed was someone to tell me what i did was stupid, to tell me that there were other ways of doing this, maybe even a therapist. Botteling my emotions won't help but even if i did try to show emotions i couldn't, i was drained...
But i had one thing on my mind.
Dallas Tucker winston

Don't know why he was but my heart was pounding along with it...
I was starting to like dallas winston... amd that won't ever turn out good.
Ever.....

Dammit....

Dallas's pov:
I was walking round town tryna find something to do when something no someone came into my head.
Angelina Tucker Curtis.....
My heart was pounding as i thought of her and i knew that my feelings for her are real and i had to comsume them because
1.that won't end out good
2.i have a reputation
3.shes a soc
4.she won't like me back
5.she has a reputation

Thats all i could think off at the time, i found myself next to the hospital and decided to give her a visit.
When i got to her room she was just laying there not knowing what to do si a barged in and smirked at her she laughed a bit and then spoke.

(Theres gonna be a lot of talk rn so angelina is normal writing and dallas will be like this)
"Look what the cat dragged in"
"Oh shut it how ya feelin"
"Sh*t like always how bout ya'self"
"Hm you could say sh*t if ya wanted to"
"What ya doin here?"
"Was roamin round wantin to cause trouble and found myself at the hospital so like why not?"
"Hmm makes sense"
"Yeah"

We talked for like an hour laughing and teasing eachother but there was this one moment we stared into eachothers eyes and i knew we both felt a spark but my reputation had to keep going.
"I think I'm going to drop it"
"Drop what?"
"My reputation"
My jaw was now to the floor.
"Why the hell do you wanna drop it man"
"Well why not im a soc aren't i?"
"Thats up to you then"

Oh god what the hell is this girl doing..
She was the most feared and now she wanna drop it. Ugh dumb*ss.

Then the gang walked in...
Darry had a questioning look.
Soda had a mischievous look.
Pony didn't care.
Steve wasn't paying attention.
Johnny still felt guilty.
Two-bit was wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hey boys" angelina said with a smile
"And no we were not doing anything just talkin". She also said wich caused me to chuckel.

She was driving me crazy..
And i had a love-hate relationship with her....
Now i gotta win her over