Short chapter

emmieg05 thank u for this lovely idea :) dead, bob, not really but close enough :)

Angelinas pov:
As we arrived i decided I'd just skip first class coz i had math, never fond of math nore good at it.
At least 40 minites went by and there was still 10 minutes left i was enjoying time alone untill i heard ponyboy panting i asked what was wrong all he said was "bob, Johnny hurt". "Pony your not making sense speak up".
"BOB SHELDON BLOODY ALMOST KILLED JOHNNY".
I lit my cigarette and walked into the hall and screamed "WHERE TF IS BOB FUCKING SHELDON" i think the whole school heard me coz the next thing i knew was everyone was put of the class and bob stood in front of me. I swear i was boutta shoot him but i didn't coz i didn't have a heater on me.
I grabbed him by his collar and chucked him to the floor, by now the whole school was amazed and filled with people screaming fught fight fight.
I lashed out and and i grabbed my cigarette and burnt it on his skin.
I think i broke his nose, left arm and boutta break his back but the fuzz stopped me. Before they could take me away i said one more thing, "anyone who hurts Jonathan Andrew Cade or any of my friends will be six feet deep and worse then how i left bob".
And i got hauled to the station and was going to stay there for about 3 months if i get bailed out 1 month and if i have good behavior 2 months, i know stupid but that's how things are.
I got seated down only to come to realization that i was in a cell with Tucker (his middle name of course)
I stared at him for 39 seconds then looked away ciz i wasn't botherd, he came up to me n asked why i was in jail.
"Beat up or almost killed a kid that hurt Johnny how bout you".
"Stole a lot of things"he paused and continued "hey i know why you hate me and you have all reason to hate me but can we put it all in the past?".
Honestly i was shocked at what he asked me but i didn't wanna keep him waiting so i said "i'll put it in the past why'd you do it though".
"I- i was in a bad moment i did drugs so it got the best of me", "makes sense".
I got uo from my position and i stared into his eyes as he stared into mine he stayed like that for about 3 minutes then we leand in.........

_____________

So uh next chapter......... detailed?
Or nah?
👁👄👁
Dammit