chapter 5

They boys had to go home and so did i, i offered Johnny to come with me but he shook his head and walked off.

I got home to a mother who was on the floor and a father who was hurting her, i ran so fast and kicked him off.
An hour went by and i had 2 cuts, 5 bruises and a possible broken arm whilst my father had worse then me.

I helped my mother up and we kicked the ol man out for the week. I had small talk with her and she apologized for not bailing me out blah blah blah.

She went to bed and so did i, atleast that's what my mum knew. I actually decided to go to a soc party, well i mean i do "rule" the town, so ain't nobody gon  go near me.

I wore plain denim skirt and a white t-shirt and went off. I walked in and the sent of alcohol hit me, at first i thought it was just a soc party but i saw tim shepards gang..and dallas.
I walked over to were they were and joined the converstation, Curly noticed me first and winked i rolled my eyes playfully. They were talkin bout some rumble that was happening on like thursday, so four more days.

The Shepard gang left and now it was just me and dal, i had a real good tolerance to alcohol so i had bout 10 shots and still wasn't drunk.

Me and Winston had small talk till he brang something up.
The cell.

"Doll that was a one-night stand right?" He said.
"Uhh yeah it was why?" I answered back a lil nervous.
"I wanna do that more with you gotta be honest you sure know how to play."
I chuckled a bit and a smartass comment left my mouth,
"If you wanna do it more often you gotta earn it." And with that i picked up and left skiling like an idiot.

Winston's pov:  

A/n(God the name Winston is so bloody hot).

I felt something with her that night, craved more she sure was not your average soc, at all.
The rest of the night i had her in my mind which was creeping me out becuase i couldn't get my mind off of her so i went to one person who could help me with whatever I'm feeling, Johnny.

I arrived at the lot to see him sitting there, looking no where in particular, so i sat next to him he jumped at first then relaised who i was and relaxed.
"What are you doing here dal?" Johnny asked.

"I needa talk"
"Bout what?" Damn he asks a lotta questions.
"Basically rememeber that time i got hauled in?"
"Yeah..Dal your scaring me what's wrong?" He said.
"I uh i kinda did things with Angelina" i said sighing at the end.
"Oh" was all he said, but he continued "so whats bothering you i thought you liked doing stuff like that".

"Johnny i- i don't know man i have a sort of feeling i don't know what it is" i said,  he didn't say anything but he looked at m then chuckled.
"What you laughin bout" i said.
"Someone has the hots for Ange" he said but after that he started laughing so hard and then he stopped immediately then spoke again
"WAIT YOU DID WHAT WITH HER?"
"Gee it took you that long to process that" i said chuckling.
"Uh yeah i thought she hated you though".
"Uh she did and still does but i don't know man i wanna ugh what am i gon do Johnny man".
"Um i-i just be friends with her a bit i guess".
We talked a bit more and i set off walking back to bucks with Angela still on my mind.

~~~~~time skip to a few days later~~~

Angela's pov:
Dal's been round me more and I've had this feeling with h ikm its so hard to explain but i kept it a secret.
Johnny's been more distant lately and everytime i go to talk to him he just walks off.
Right now i was on my way to the DX when mr. Hot shot aka Dallas.

He told me to wait up and i started chuckling becuase i picked up my speed and got to the DX and started talking to Soda and steve after bout 5 minutes dallas walks in tryna catch his breathe.

"It took you THAT long to run from where you where to here" i said.
"H-hey I'm not f-fast" he said out of breathe.
"Maybe thats why the fuzz catches you" is said now laughing where tears actually came out of my eyes.
"Shut up Doll" he said.
Soda pudded into our converstation "Doll, serisouly dal that all you can think of?"
"Don't worry soda i happen to like that pet name" i said finally after stopping my laughter.
"you do?" Everyone said in union. Oh god i hope they don't suspect i got the hots for him.

Dallas pov:
"Don't worry soda i happen to like that pet name". She said finally containing her laughs.
But the boys and i said in union
"YOU DO" they said i with ease but i stumerd a bit, she sure makes me feel some type if way.
Wait dal get that thought out of your head she doesnt like you, she'll only ruin her reputation.
I was niw having a mental fight with myself whilst they were having a converstation of there own.

It was now closing time and all four of us were to meet up at the lot with the rest of the gang to discuss the rumble tommorow.

We got there and everyone said hi to eachother, its funny how angelina was saying hi plainly to everyone but smiled when she said hi to Ponyboy and Johnny though Johnny hasn't been fond of her lately it was weird but we found out why a bit later on when they had there argument.
It sorta went like......

_______
HAHAHA
Y'all thought i wouldn't cliff hanger this
💀😭