Chapter 13

So imma write a lot more chapter and finish it on new years :)
_________

Angelina's pov:
Recently I've been hanging out with Ponyboy. He keeps telling me that the gang misses me, especially Johnny and Dallas.
Oh did i forget to tell you? I went up to Dallas and screamed at him saying how much i hate him it was a funny moment.

I've been getting along with my family good now. Others....not so much, example Ponyboy Curtis.
He keeps thinking Darry hates him but he really don't understand, they have fights each and everyday and every time they do pony comes to me.

Yesterday Ponyboy got jumped by Bob and Randy and a couple other socs.
The gang came and helped him apperenlty Dallas was outta the cooler and pony, Johnny and him are going to the drive-in
He invited me and i was going i don't care who was going to be there.

~~~~time skip~~~~

I was sitting down at the drive-in when i say the three boys come.
They sat next to me and i was causally talking to Pony ignoring the other two.
Then u see Marcia and Cherry sit infront of us and Dallas started flirting with Cherry.
"ArE yOu rEaL?
Is ThIs YoUr ReAl hAir?
HoW cAn i SeE if tHiS iS yOuR rEaL hAiR?"
Wait until he finds out she likes Ponyboy.
Suddenly he falls off his chair which caused laughter by a few other people.

(An: ik he falls off his chair then starts talkin trash but its my story, and tbh i forogt what was said and done so go with it💀 :))

He continued to talk dirty until he got thirsty and went to grab us cokes.
When he came back he gave the cokes and Cherry had enough of him when he said "maybe that'd cool ya off"
She threw he coke at him and he was about to slap her when Johnny spoke up.
"Dal leave er alone"
"What'd ya say to me ya little sh*t what did you say"

(An: WHATDIDHESAYYY)

He stormed off and i was laughing my head off and then i went and sat next to Cherry and Marica.
I motioned for the two younger boys to sit with us.
We had small chat and then Two-bit came and scared Ponyboy and Johnny.
Marcia was blushing at the fact two-bit started flirting with her. Ponyand Cherry went to have chit-chat at the food stands.
Which left me and Johnny, to talk...

We sat in awkward silence till i spoke.
"How ya doin?"
"Uh g-good"
"Cool" there was a pause until he spoke again.
"Ange i-i Im sorry for the way i acted and i wanna go back to the way we used to be"
I smiled amd noded a yes, which he also smiled and hugged me. I hadn't been hugged in over seven months so i awkwardly hugged back.

We then decided it'd be good to start walking back home.
As we were walking Bob and his minions pulled up beside us.
Then a fued happend i only remember Two-bit saying "pity the backseat".
I kinda blacked out and walked away because if some of you didn't know i had a thing with Randy back then, i don't wanna see him so i walked off.

I left the others alone that night, i wish i didn't though.... I finally felt happy again but all good things come to an end. As my life was just about to take a whole turn.