18

It's been a month...a month without knowing who that guy was.

𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘-
"𝒘𝒉𝒐...𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖?" 𝑰 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕.
𝑯𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎.
𝑰 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎. 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅.
𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓? 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓? 𝒆𝒙-𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓? 𝒊 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒈𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒚?".
𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅. 𝑰 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕.
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎.
"𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆" 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑰𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔.

𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘-

i was allowed out of the hospital two weeks ago, man have i been in the hospital this year.
I want to figure out who that boy is so today when everyone is out of the curtis house i will go to police station and ask for files, mystery boy will be solved...i hope.

The last out of the house was Johnny, i waited five minutes before heading off. I took a taxi to the police station.
I payed the taxi and went inside. This place was weird. I passed a room with an electric chair.. and another electric chair room but this time someone was in it.

Mystery boy

I felt really bad for the boy but he barely looked fazed by it so i kept walking, I passed an officer and i called for him, he walked over to me.

"Excuse me sir were do you keep files of people?"

"Sorry Ms. but we aren't allowed to give you those files"

"It's important sir, I'm trying to figure out who that boy is"
I said pointing to the room they had him in.

"Dallas Winston you mean? Well come with me I'll tell ya all ypu need to know about him".

With that he lead me into an empty room, it was real cold and dark.
I felt a shiver down my spine as it was creepin' me out.

He told me to sit down on a chair and i obeyed.
We began talking about the boy they call Dallas Winston and that made me wonder, what has this boy been through? What made him like this? And who is he to me?
I thanked the officer and walked out.
I was upset, i found about his record, his doings and what he's like but what's he to me?
That is my top question now. I need an answer to that, i really do.

I walked home this time becuase i realied i only brang money for the drive to there not back...
I made my way past the houses, bars, and shopping.
I found myself at the DX and I walked in.

"Hey Soda hey stevie" i said to them
"Heya Ange what brings ya here" Soda said, I'm suprised this kid ain't married...

(An- i had to)

"I don't know i was just walking around and found myself here ya dig?"

Steve wasn't even acknowledging my existence, so i shrugged and grabbed a candy bar and a pepsi.
I walked to the cash register and put my items down.
"Oh wait i forgot i didn't bring money" i said face palming myself and went to put the items back when i heard someone say 'i'll pay for her' i turned to see Dallas Winston.

"I thought you were in the cooler dal" Soda said.

"Yeah i saw you in the elec- nevermind" i said shutting uo becuase i didn't wanna ruin the moment.

"Whadya say?" Steve asked.
"Know you want to acknowledge me? Okay" i laughe and walkd out.

Ok yeah i did want the stuff but Steve pissed me off, i don't know why but he just did.
I walked to a bar called bucks.
It was wicked, how is everyone drunk at only four pm? Huh?
I just sat down not caring, I got a bit bored and was about to walk out but i bumped into someone.

Again, the one and only, Dallas Winston.

"I want to talk to you" he whisperd in my ear and motioned for me to follow, which i did.

We arrived in a room I'm guessing this was his room.
He sat on his bed while I just stood there awkwardly.

"You can sit ya know?"
I just smiled and sat next to him.
"What ya need to talk to me 'bout?" I asked him.

"Why were you at the station?"

"I-i don't know what you're talking about"

"Cut the crap, why?"

"I- uhm I wanted to find out about you, well i did not the good stuff I guess i wanted to know what you meant to me."

"Well clearly i didn't mean enough if you don't remember me"

I didn't reply, becuase he was right. If he meant a lot to me i should remember him.

"I want you to come with me tomorrow"

"Huh?" He was confused and i laughed at that.

"The hospital, i need you to come with me tomorrow"

I smiled at him, he just rolled his eyes nodding a yes.

Boy was this going to be fun....