19

I was pacing around the hospital room with so many differnet emotions, confused and angry and i will tell you guys why i had those emotions.

(Earlier today)

I was driving around with Cherry in her Corvair. Then she started telling me about everything that i missed out on. From Dallas almost getting killed to her having a fight with someone.
She described Dallas as if he was a hero, as if she was inlove with him whilst she was still with bob.

"Cherry u love Bob?"

"Mhm"

"What do you see in him?"

"He's nice and handsome"

"What 'bout Dallas"

"Um well he's reckless, doesn't care and he seens toxic but like a really hot toxic it's messing up my brain"

"U don't love Bob, you think you do but you are inlove with Dallas Winton" I am not quite sure why I had been asking and saying these things, something bothered me about it.

She sat silent, the only noise heard was laughter and Cherry's corvair.
We arrived at a dining place called Jays, wait this was on the other side of town, what are we doing here?

Then there stood in front of us, Dallas Winston.
God he looked hot with his hair wet and he was shirtless, things started to come to mind. No you hate him you're not s'possed to think like that.

"ANGE WERE TALKING TO YOU" I heard Cherry shout, I looked up to see Dallas's ring on her finger. They were dating.

(Bitch shut yo dumb ass up don't yell at me when I'm fantasizing bout Dallas, anyways onto the story)

"Don't worry were not dating just an evil plan" Dallas whispered into my ear.
Yeah whatever bye, i said mentally and jumped back into the car.

At least 30 minutes went by and we finally started to take off, that whole time they were making out.
She's dating Bob why is she kissing another man?

Then an evil thought came into mind.
What if I tell Bob she kissed Dallas?
I mean Dallas should know better then to kiss CHERRY VALANCE, and she should know better then to cheat.
But that'd start a rumble between them meanung Johnny or Ponyboy could get hurt, or anyone from the gang.

And the next thing I knew, i see Cherry flying out of the car. We had been hit by a truck.

(Back to now)

I'm not quite sure how i was not injured, Sherry on the other hand the doctors ain't sure if she's gonna make it. So that's why i am a emotinal wreck.
Ponyboy and Johnny stopped by a few minutes ago, they couldn't stay for longer though they had "stuff" to do.
Yeah like what kiss eachother and Johnny slip him the beef injection?

Rolling my eyes and laighing at the thought of that mde ne want to know now. I got stopped pacing around the room, I grabbed my stuff and then walked out of the hospital, notifying the doctors i needed fresh air.

I walked around a while until i saw the two boys.
Was i right about them kissing? Yes
Was i wrong about the beef injection? Yes.

So they like each other i wonder if i should embarrass them, nah let them have there moment.

I ran back to the hospital, come on Cher, its the last day of the year let me enjoy it and not spend the day at hospital, with you.
I really despised you. So wake up.

The doctors said she was fine she just needed to stay another few hours to calm her nerves down.
I was finally allowed to go.

I ran all the way to the Curtis house and just barged in.