Chapter 9

This is just a continuation from last Chapter. Also that last Chapter hurt like hell to write so i had to calm down on what i was writing before flashbacks happend sooo yeah......But im a writer now on with the story.

_____________

Dallas's pov:
Man when Angelina had told me all these things i knew exactly what i had to do, get her help and i had to do it quick because i know she wouldn't listen to my words on the way out.
I walked into the Curtis house to see everyone there.

"Heya Dal where ya been" Ponyboy asks
"Uh i saw Angelina and um well lets just say we needa help her" i replied.

"Dal what do you mean?" Darry askes
"God dammit you gus are slow at everything she told me she felt like a waste of space and i aint going into more detail so i think she's gonna" i paused hoping they would catch on but they didn't they just stared at me blankley....Even Darry...
"OH FOR GODS SAKE SHES GONNA KILL HERSELF IF WE DONT SAVE HER" i said yelling and next thing i knew we were all running to her little house on the hill, everyone was following me and i hope i made it in time...

Angelina's pov:
I grabbed my pills and i took all of them and took a swing of my booze, i grabbed a stool and stood on it. I stood on the stool looking at the ceiling and looked down to see the pills on the floor that fell from my hand, i picked them up and now there was no turning back, though i did turn back i put the extra pills and threw them on the floor i got off the stool and sat if the floor my hands were to my face but they changed there position when i saw Dallas....and everyone else.

I sat there staring at them then i felt the same watery substance on my cheek and realised i broke down 3 times today. Everyone was still stsring at me and i didn't know what to do but even if i did want to do something i couldn't because i collapsed on the floor and everything went black...