chapter 12

Previously:
Dallas said he wanted to win her over sooooooo thats what he was doing.

___________

Its been 4 months since the accident from whatever commotion happend and we barely saw Angelica, well i saw her every day i meant the rest of them.
We talked for many hours every single day and we'd laugh and yk the cliche lovey-dovey stuff.
She has dropped her reputation and now is a proper soc i guess, i really hated how she just dropped it and everyone forgot bout what she did within 2 months which in pretty suprising but anyways today at 11:30pm when i meet up with Angelina at a hill, i Dallas winston will ask her to be my girlfriend.... i hope she doesnt say no, man i don't know what this girl was doing to me i was actully becoming soft.. damn Im resl nervous, wait me dallas winston nervous, no.

I was currently on the hill waiting for her to show up and it's been a while...½ an hour to be specific, she's probably running late.

Angelina's pov:
I was on my way to the hill to see dally, boy was i nervous i was going to ask him to be my boyfriend.
On my way there i got stopped by some greasers....the same greasers i had beat up a while back, oh no.
I wanted to fight them but i couldn't, i became weaker with a skirt andmy stitches. Next thing i knew i was passed out on the side walk and no one noticed.....

I wake up after i don't know how many hours so i checked my watch and 5 hours had passed, i was covered in blood and felt real sh*t.
I quickly got up and started limping towards the hill, no sign of dally dammit, he's probably at bucks.
I got to bucks and entered, buck asked if i was okay and i said i was fine even if i was in pain.
When i got to dallas's room i walked in, not only to see him but another girl, not just any girl, sylivia god i hate her so much.
I had tears in my eyes and when he saw me he jumped up. "H-hey Ange wh-" i cut hin off.
"Shut up Winston i fell for you dammit why did i fall gor you i- i hate you i hate you so god damn much i hate your smile your smirk your laugh your voice your body your-ypur everything and the worst thing about all of what i said is that i don't hate you i dont hate you at all, bye Winton".
With that i dropped my ring (the pne he had gave me as idk a friend?) And walked out. I ran back to my side of town an towards Cherry Valance's house, she is one of the girls i actually don't mind. When i got there i kncoked on her door and started crying. Crying so much while she was helping me clean up and i was telling her what had happend. She told me i could stay over and have a girls night with her and that she would call, maria, stefania and kristina (only soc girls i liked).

They got there and we started talking we were being basic girls and having a basic sleepover.
I found out Cherry has a crush on ponyboy.
Kristina has a crush on Soda.
Maria has a crush on two-bit.
Stefainia has a crush on Curly...
Weird people i swear-
I can't judge i fell inlove with a player....

____________

I would write more but im not botherd lol