Tactics and Unwanted Conflicts

The sound of footsteps against hard pavement became more and more prominent as the two girls ran from the struggle between two young men. For the most part, they would run straight, only turning corners once the coast was clear.

The explosions stopped. Once they were a good distance away from the fight, they stopped, trying to control their breathes.

Shihana leaned against the wall as she glanced at Uraraka. "A-are you okay?" Her heart was pounding. 'I'm like this and its only been like two minutes into the mission. I wonder how'll I be later on when the fight gets even worse?'

Uraraka looked up from the floor, her hand on her chest as if trying to lighten an imaginary weight, finally calming down. 

"Y-yes! Let's go continue with the plan but," the brunette's eyes grew wide with worry, "do you think Izuku will be okay?"

The white haired looked away for a moment. She was glad she had a mask or else Uraraka would have seen the unmistakable worry in her face as well. That was the worst part of the plan. Izuku been sure that Katsuki would come after him, thus giving the girls a chance to go for the boom. The fact that Izuku had to hold off Katsuki on his own for the meantime was a harsh pill to swallow. While both boys from team D were strong, there was no doubt that the blonde was the more dangerous and unpredictable of the two. Not to mention how ruthless he was. His personality was almost on par with that of a villain's. There was no telling how far Izuku was willing to go just crush Izuku.

Yellow eyes met brown eyes. "There's no telling what could happen, but I'm sure that Izuku will be able to hold his own. That also means that we'll need to hurry and do our part. This may not be very encouraging of me, but I don't think Izuku will be able to capture Katsuki in time. No, that guy moves too much. Which means that the only way to win this is to capture he nuke." Shihana spoke truthfully.

Uraraka winced but nodded. "Right, we should hurry, there probably isn't much time." Shihana opened her mouth to agree when they abruptly heard screaming that while muffled was still able to be heard. The sound traveled through the entire structure. Katsuki must be pissed. The two girls looked at each other.

"That sounded like Bakugou! But how can he scream so loudly!" Uraraka said in shock. Shihana sighed. She knew all about his angry screaming.

"Trust me, with him, it can be even louder. Now, to find that weapon..."

They began running again. Currently, they were on the second floor so there was no telling where the bomb could be. They moved quickly but silently, Shihana's and Uraraka's foot ware nearly making a sound. Alerting Iida of their arrival was not something they could afford just yet.

As the girls ran, checking room after room, the girls headed for the next floor.

Shihana, who was leading the two, suddenly signaled Uraraka to stop behind her. This was the fourth room they had checked on the fifth floor but she was sure that she had heard something from the room. Uraraka mouthed a 'what', trying to make sure that they had stopped for the reason she thought. Shihana jerked her head to the room up ahead and lifted a single finger over where her lips would be on her mask. Then, she edged her way towards the doorway, watching the light seeping into the dark hall in which they stood in. There must be windows in this room unlike the other rooms they had visited. This was good.

Holding her breath, Shihana peeked only slightly around the entrance and into the room, her back against the wall as she tilted her head sideways.

Standing in the middle of the room was Iida. Next to him, was what appeared to be a huge nuclear missile. Bingo. They found the target. Silently giving the girl behind her a thumbs up and a nod, Shihana motioned for Uraraka to follow her back down the hall way and out of ears reach.