The Might of All

Note: Chapter has not been edited by Author 

After all the fear and pain, they were saved. There was no other who could give as much hope as the one before them. His strength oozed from his broad form like the sun had blared out its rays to those it deemed worthy and unworthy.

The Number One Hero loosened the tie around his neck and ripped off his throat once it was loose enough, never once losing focus of the villains staring at him with fear, horror, and pure hatred. Nothing fazed All Might, his grim face only proving to those looking at him that he meant business. This was no longer cheerful man who always appeared on TV, laughing and making those around him feel safe and content. This was no longer the man who was such a rookie when it came to being a teacher, incapable of really teaching a formal class without notes to guide him.

No, this was the Symbol of Peace, the Strongest Hero in the world. The Man of Every Might.

Tomura drew away from the trembling forms of Tsuyu and Miners, no longer interested in them. His true focus was elsewhere. He stood to face All Might. "You've kept me waiting, trash of society." He rasped, annoyance and rage fleeing from his tone.

Close by, too afraid to move, the other ordinary weak villains were petrified as they helplessly watched the Number One Hero make way towards them. They backed up when it really hit them that this was the real deal. "No way! That's All Might? I've never seen him in person!" A weak voice projected as they eyed the blonde's large mass and scowling face.

"Yeah...he looks freaking intimidating..." another voice feebly agreed quietly. Anxiety started filling everyone's minds as they started convincing themselves that maybe this whole attack thing wasn't such a good idea as they thought.

Up front, a man gave those around him a sneer. 'What a bunch of goddamn wimps'. "You idiots! Now's not the time to piss your pants like a bunch of scaredy-cats! We just kill him and--urgh!" Spit flew from his mouth.

It was a blur, and before they could even realize that they were being attacked, each and every one of them was knocked out.

Shihana blinked. Having her sharingan on, all she saw was All-Might disappearing and then coming at each villain one by one before they were on the floor, knocked out and lightly groaning. There was no possible way for the normal human eye to ever capture the true speed of All Might. It was impossible without a quirk or a device. Her companions and the other students standing on top of the stairway seemed just as awed as herself.

Finished with the batch of criminals, All Might crouched, and in his arms was a weak and beaten Eraserhead. The dark clothed hero had passed out in his arms. All Might stood up, staring down in sadness at his comrade. All Might looked over at the spot from which he had picked him up from. The concrete was cracked and there was blood, the same blood that was running over Aizawa-sensei's face. 

"I'm sorry, Aizawa."

All Might secured his hold in his friend before he turned to face the man he presumed was the mastermind behind this entire scheme. He wasn't much to look at to be honest. There was nothing significant about him, except his choice in style. However, he didn't ignore the red eyes boring into him with unconditional hatred.

His sky-blue eyes flashed and brightened, contrasting against the black of his eyes.

Shihana yelped as she felt herself get picked up. But it happened so fast she almost didn't notice it. Almost. Her body was picked at high speeds, and red eyes blazing, she looked to see that her, Tsuyu, Izuku, Mineta, and Aizawa-sensei were all safely tucked beneath the arms of All Might, pressed to his large and strong body.

Running to a stop a good distance away, the hero skid to a stop, leaving marks on the floor in his wake. The other three teens blinked at the change in scenery except for Shihana. First, they were in a life or death situation, on the brink of being killed, and the next they were standing next to All Might, who was holding an injured Aizawa-sensei. Shihana leaned against Izuku, putting pressure off of her damaged leg. Mineta blinked before whipping his head left and right, down right confused. "Huh?!"