An Eye Opening Victory

NOTE: Chapter has not yet been edited by Author 

*What I mean by edited is that it hasn't gone thru any special editing or official editing by the author. I simply edit grammar mistakes and correct any sentences that don't make sense.

No one moved. Just when the fight seemed to come at and end, the villains revealed they were to continue following their plans, with or without Nomu.

While Tomura blatantly insisted that they would move onto the second course of their schedule, first one be damned, his posture spoke differently. Much differently. Tomura was pissed. It wasn't supposed to go this way! They were so sure in their source of power to overtake All Might; how could they lose?! His hands moved on their own and his fingers were scratching fiercely, marking his neck, a horrible habit of his. "Dammit... he's still powerful!! Was I lied to then?" He hissed. 

"You won't be taking anyone!"

The blue/grey haired man glared at All Might with anger, his body trembling at the awfulness of the situation. He should be dead? A corpse laying before him! Who was that damn hero to tell him what he could and couldn't do. His fingers itched to wrap around the Blonde's neck, making him crumble... disgusting hero...him and all the others... they were liars! Fakes! They didn't deserve her!!!

"I will defend these students, so come!" All Might declared, putting on a brave and courageous face. Not that he wasn't those things, but underneath, the hero was sweating bullets. He was only bluffing; there wasn't much time he had left. In mere minutes he would transform back into his original form. Any drastic movement and the process would be speed up. Luckily, the villain didn't seem too keen on making any moves. He was just killing him with his red eyes. Lovely. "What's the matter? Weren't you going to finish this? You'll have to go through me before I ever let you take anyone!"

The villain growled instead, taking a step back. His trembling now included fear.

Shihana watched with worry. Right now, she had no way to really defend herself, other than hand to hand combat. Even that was also limited, with her disadvantages in overused chakra and hurt leg. The boys around her didn't see the true dangers that were being thrown at them. Things were far from fine.

"I was wrong, we don't need to fight. All Might has it under control, as expected." Todoroki observed from beside her, the rest seemingly just as reassured.

But it WASN'T okay! All Might barely had any time, she was sure of it. And just by taking one glance at Izuku beside her, she knew she wasn't the only one who faced with these fearful feelings. She understood why All Might was bluffing, but if he continued to egg them on, it would be disastrous for all of them if the villains actually decided to take the fake bait. They didn't need Nomu to kill All Might in his current state. Those two were dangerous on their own. With quirks such as theirs, they could either corrode All Might's body or warp his body to be cut in half. 

Shihana wasn't blind to the steam directly leaving All Might's body. It was the steam that rose from his body whenever he was close to returning to his original form. To others, it may seem like its just apart of the rising dust moving around him, but Shihana and Izuku knew the truth. She edged closer to him. At first, the green haired boy was so caught up in worry, that he didn't notice her. It wasn't until she poked his arm, that he looked up, quickly masking his fear. However, upon discovering it was her, he openly showed his worry. "Shihana...All Might's close to..." he whispered. The small girl nodded.

"I know..."

"You, Midoriya! Kurohi! We need to leave now! We have to you, Kurohi, out of here before the villains get any ideas!" Kirishima yelled-whispered, waving an arm. But they made no move to leave. All they could was watch. All Might was on the verge of revealing himself to everyone. And they had no way to help stop it.