3 Years Later...Continued

Shihana turned around only to be knocked into the floor, the glass cutting into her soft flesh. Shihana hissed as it made contact with her skin.

The broken glass cracked under as she turned her body to see who had attacked her. Steadying her gaze, her eyes froze at the sight of two feet standing a few feet away from her. Her gaze slowly traveled up the body. Up the ripped and dirty black jeans to the brown and green jacket. The man had an insane grin. She let out a gasp at the sight of the person.

"It's... you... but how!?" She finally croaked. The man smirked and crouched in front of her. Shihana instantly scooted back, ignoring the glass.

A hand shot out and grabbed the front of her sweater.

"Oh no you don't! We're just getting started. Don't you want to see your dear mommy?" The man raised his eyes to meet her eyes. Shihana went still at the question about her mother. How is he even here!? He should be in prison!

"How about we go see dear old mommy,huh? How about that?" Not waiting for answer, the man roughly reached out to grabbed her by her upper arms, pulling her up with him. Shihana instantly started to try to kick the man, trying to get out of his grasp.

The man in return only tightened his hold to the point of bruising her. He shook her a little as the man left the living room. Shihana saw that he was going to take her to the kitchen. Her heart was pounding in her chest. It felt as though it was going to rip out of her chest.

Shihana was helpless to do anything as they walked into the kitchen. There was broken glass everywhere on the perfectly white tile floors. There, by the sink, was her mother, knocked out. Shihana started yelling when she saw her mother.

Her mother had little cuts all over and and large cut over her right eye. She was slumped over, her skin looking pale as paper. Her white hair was a mess. Shihana was happy to see that her mother was still breathing.

"Look! Now the family is all here! Well, not all of it. Heh, I killed the daddy, after all!" The man let out a creepy laughed that shook his whole body as well as Shihana who was still in his grasp, dangling.

Shihana's eyes turned murderous as her Sharingan was activated. She turned her head to give him a death glare. The man only laughed at her stare.

"Awww, miss daddy?" He cooed at her. Shihana in return spat in his face. She smirked when she saw the look on his face but that smirk left her face when she saw his look of insanity growled in his eyes.

Faster than she could react, the man landed a powerful punch in her stomach that threw her to the ground as he let her fall without warning. The man let out a crackle as he saw Shihana struggling to breath.

Shihana couldn't breath. The punch had taken the air out of her as she tried to breath. Not to mention that she had landed on her right foot which had the stitches. She was pretty sure that the stitches had come undone as she felt her foot growled wet. Since she didn't have a shoe on that foot, she could see that the once white bandages where turning bright red. Shihana looked away when she heard the man walk up to her.

Shihana laid there panting as the stared down at her, or more specifically, her foot, with a tilted head, as if curious. Shihana tried to inch back in to the draws of the kitchen.

"ARRRGGGHHHHAAA!!" Shihana felt a pain so intense it felt as if she was about to pass out from the pain. She was sobbing as she felt the man lift his boot off her injured foot.

"Shi-Shihana? Oh my god!" Shihana turned her head slowly, her eyes clouded in tears as she saw that her mother was awake. Menma was staring at her in horror before she looked at the man who was standing over Shihana.