Chapter 15

Note: The author didn't give a title for this chapter.

U.A has always been a calm and secure school despite how wild some of the classes may get at times. Students are always assured of a great education and and also taught to control their quirks in order to maintain the peace once out of schooling, the teachers themselves being retired or halftime professionals heroes capable of nurturing the next generation of heroes. While the teachers may be famous to a degree, the school usually doesn't have to worry about fans and paparazzi. Usually. That changed, however, with the introduction of a new hero at the prestigious school.

Popping her medication pills into her mouth, the white-haired girls quickly drank a cup of water, not bothered by the buzz of chatter coming from the other kids around her or the stares that were coming from them. No doubt they still couldn't believed that she had made it into U.A. . At times, she couldn't believe it herself. Finishing her breakfast, Shihana swung her backpack over her should, adjusting her hair so that it wouldn't get caught by the straps, and left the kitchen with quick steps.

The hall was bare for once as she reached the double door at the front entrance of the Orphanage and pulled it open, walking out into the beautiful day. The sun hit her eyes with bright rays but the eye drops she had put on made it better, especially for her light eyes. To her right in the distance, she saw Izuku standing by the corner, his shoes being a beacon. Lightly running down the front steps, she made a beeline for him, dodging other civilians walking. She still remembered what Recovery-Girl had told her yesterday. It helped—depending on how you looked at it—that she still felt kind of tired from the day before. Not to mention she was still recovering her chakra since Recovery-Girl hadn't fully healed her the day before.

The green-haired boy smiled, waving as he saw her coming. "Good Morning Shi-chan!" He greeted her when she reached him. The girl smiled in return.

"Good-morning to you, too, Izu-kun. Thanks for waiting." They started walking towards U.A, talking the whole way. Well, more like Izuku did most of the talking while Shihana listened attentively, nodding and giving her insight from time to time. Still, you could tell that she was listening to every word he was saying.

When they reached the school block, they were surprised by the crowd of people holding microphones and professional cameras standing in front of the school gates. They had been there the day before but the two had never realized how persistent news reporters could be when they had their eye on something.

Everyone had been surprised over the announcement of All-Might becoming a teacher at U.A . Since the news had been made public, the world was eager to learn more about All-Might's added profession. There wasn't a single person who had heard of his new job.

Unfortunately, the two teens were completely unprepared when the crowd turned to them, taking notice of their U.A uniforms, their eyes glinting at the thought of a good story. Questions came down on the teens like bullets.

Unnerved, just as Shihana was going to politely decline and pull away with Izuku in tow, she froze. She had a strange feeling as she felt eyes staring at her.

The stare was unlike the ones the reporters were giving her. No, this one gave her chills and left her felling cold. The questions directed at her felt muted as she anxiously scanned the area, lifting her head this way and that, searching for the owner of the stare. Izuku gave her a look of concern but she didn't notice, too busy trying to discover who it was. As her eyes fluttered over the crown, on the other side of the road, a man caught her eye. He wore a black hoodie, his face shadowed by the hood, but still, she could tell he was staring a her.

Yellow eyes widened in shock. She turned her attention away when she felt Izuku tug on her arm before jerking her head back to look at the man. Except, the man was gone. 'How? I only looked away for a second!' Unease filled her as she let Izuku pull her away from the crowd of reporters, not even registering what they were saying as they left.