Preparation

"Man, its cold!" Shihana's teeth chattered lightly as she held goosebump-covered arms close to her body as she kicked up sand while running. It was always cold in the morning, even more so when the sun wasn't even up.

After Izuku had accepted All-Might's offer, they were both told to meet up at the beach in two days time at 4:50 a.m. After saying farewell, Izuku and Shihana went to Izuku's house. Inko had been happy to see her, as always showering her with hugs.

The following day had passed in a breeze, both teens excited for the following day.

Shihana had debated whether or not to text Katsuki. In the end she decided to put it off for a later date. I mean, what could he do if she didn't text back? Not like he knew where she even lived. Also, Shihana wouldn't know what to say.

Currently, they were on a crowded beach, but the beach was not full of people. No, it was full of trash. At 6:05 in the morning. Yeah.

"Ngghhhhh...!!" Shihana had stopped to watch as Izuku desperately tried to pull a fridge.

The beach was full of waste, and not just bottles and cans. No, it literally had broken TVs, refrigerators, and other mechanical trash.

Izuku groaned as he tried to pull an entire refrigerator using only two pieces of rope strung over his shoulders. His face was flushed with exhaustion. All-Might, in all his glory, also added his weight to the fridge.

"Hey, hey, hey! It's pretty comfy up on this fridge. How's it going down there?" All-Might had his signature grin as he stared down at Izuku from where he was sitting. Izuku struggled to pull once more but collapsed after the tiresome effort on the floor.

Shihana glanced down at her watch. She might as well stop now and take a break before she pushed herself too much. She had to take things slow and steady.

"People move these everyday, you know!" All-Might looked around. "And they don't even have super strength."

"True, but they don't have an extra added weight of 600 pounds of All-Might on top to move", called out Shihana as she walked towards the pair.

Izuku raised his head to look up back at them and nodded, agreeing with her. All-Might flashed Shihana a wide grin as he looked down at her. She looked adorable in the large All-Might t-shirt Izuku had lent her. Well, large on her. 

"Not true, I've lost weight so I'm down to about 550 these days!" He laughed.

Both Izuku and Shihana sweat dropped. 'That's not much of a difference when it comes to you,' Shihana thought as she flopped to the ground, not bothered that she got sand all over her sweats.

Izuku got up too his knees. "Why do you have me dragging trash across the beach anyway?" All-Might laughed out loud at the question.

"HAHAHA! Take a look at yourself! You're not ready for my power", he said as he pulled out his red smart phone and proceeded to take take pictures of Izuku on the floor. He turned to Shihana. 

"While you're not inheriting my powers, your body isn't that of a hero's either." he said as he also took some pictures of her.

Shihana looked away at that. It wasn't her fault that she was born with such a weak body! Even in her other life she hadn't been this frail. Yellow eyes cast downwards, she sighed. All-Might was right either way, though.

Her body was still too weak for her to even consider being a probably hero. Her best chance would be sharingan, but it would be stupid and dangerous to solely reply on it. She would have to get in shape, soon.