4 Years Later...

Shihana sighed in happiness as the final bell of the day rang, signaling that school was done for the day. She gathered her school materials, barely paying any attention to the teacher's instructions for today's homework, and left as soon as she had everything in her backpack. As she left the classroom, her classmates stared after her curiously.

Shihana was considered a loner. Most students thought she was strange with the scars surrounding her eyes. Nobody ever wanted to get near her. And yet, she was always rushing off after school. The students found this weird but soon returned to their own concerns.

The small, yellow-eyed girl scowled at the brightness of the sun as she squinted. This was a very common occurrence. Ever since she received her mother's eyes, the sun has been a disgusting and brutal enemy. She had never dealt with this type of problem before the surgery. It was a pain to deal with and yet another liability she had to live with.

After putting on a few eye-drops that she had to carry with her for reasons like this, the white haired teen continued on her way.

Like most days, Shihana would go and meet Izuku near his school where they would then go to the park or his house. Aunty-Inko was always happy to see her.

Izuku and Shihana no longer went to the same school since the orphanage in which she lived was much farther away from where she used to go to school. As an orphan, the court had stated that it was better this way. As a way to keep her out of publicity, and also to keep the whole "Villain-escapes-prison-and-kills-someone" incident on a down low.

While this had made Shihana very angry, she had agreed. She had no interest in unwanted attention. She just wanted to be a hero. She had dreams of being the best hero she could be. She had no need for fame or lots of money. She just wanted to help out and make sure that what happened to her didn't happen to anyone else. True heroes didn't do it for such materialistic matters, but instead for the differences they made in the world.

Of course, the path of a Hero was difficult. It would be even more so for her.

That day at the hospital had been quite a damper on things. Recovery-girl, awed at her recovering her quirk after it was supposed to be impossible, had informed her that because her heart was much weaker that before, this would drastically effect her body. Because of that, ever since that day, Shihana had been required to drink pills ever day, twice a day.

A pair in the morning and a pair at night. They were needed to make sure that her heart did not get worse or fail on her. All of it was free, due to Villain being one of the making reasons for her heart to getting weaker.

It were these very things that had made Recovery-girl and Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi declare that it would be better for her health to to just sit it out and forget about being a Hero. Shihana had almost broken down at this harsh reality.

Then, to everyone's surprise, Eraser head had stepped up and had offered to train her using her quirk properly, if only for a little while. Shihana had automatically agreed.

For the next year, Eraser-head would drive her to a desecrate area twice a week for one hour a day and try to get her to have better control of her MANGEKYO sharingan. The sharingan was the key to controlling her Amaterasu. For the most part, it was very difficult, but very much worth it. In the of the year, she could perfectly control her flames, although half the time her eyes would start bleeding for no reason. Also, she could only use it depending on how much chakra she had, which was never a lot

When they went to the hospital about that, the doctor there had said that her eyes were perfect and that her eyes only bled as a warning that she should rest them. After all, her quirk was a part of her body and the body needed rest constantly.