3 Years Later

Note: The author hasn't yet edited this chapter so maybe in the future this chapter will undergo some changes. But for now, enjoy!

After that night, Shihana knew that Izuku and her would be best friends.

She was right.

From then on, Shihana and Izuku would visit each other's houses almost every day. They would play with Izuku's toys or just go run around in the park. At times, they would get into arguments and would not talk to each other for a few days. Eventually, they would both cave in and apologize to each other, Izuku crying his eyes out while Shihana looking completely devastated.

Both kids knew how it felt to be friendless, so they always made up to keep their friendship strong and powerful.

Every time they went to each others houses, their mothers would get together and talk. Half of the time Mitsuki would come along as well, without Katsuki.

Katsuki always refused to go, only going to birthday parties, Izuku's anyways. Shihana and her mother never really celebrated her birthday any more. Instead, they took the time to be alone and mourn her father. Of course even then, he was all grumpy about it, choosing to snap on about everything to anyone except Shihana. During school, Katsuki would always tease and challenge Shihana. Shihana would always refuse though.

Through the years, Shihana has trained her eyes and her body. When she first started, she would pass out after using her sharingan for 2 minutes. This worried her mother and Izuku greatly. Shihana would shake them off and continue. She had to do it to protect those close to her. With enough training, Shihana could last up to 40 minutes. Her body took even more time if possible.

Because of her weak condition, it was almost impossible to get her stamina up.

Three hours a day, four times a week was the amount of time Shihana took to train her body. Pushups until she gave out, running until she collapsed. Everything to get her body in better. She had hoped that with time her body would finally get stronger and no longer hold her back. Even in school, her strength was fair at most.

Yet, the exercises did not do what she had hoped. Week after week, the results were the same. Her body stayed delicate while she gained speed. Those were not the results she had hoped for. No matter how many times she got up again, she would just fall back down exactly the same. Through it all, Izuku always had her back.

When Izuku had at first found her collapsed on the floor, he had freaked out. Menma had taken her to the hospital after receiving a call from Izuku. The doctor then told her that it would be very difficult for her to ever become a hero with current state of body. Her bones were more frail than the normal person's and she was very tiny for her age.

For a seven years old, she old had a bright of 112 came while the rest of the kids, except Katsuki had a bright of 121 cm, even Izuku. Katsuki had been the tallest one in the class with a height of 125cm. Not much but still.

Even though the doctor had sugarcoated it, Shihana had known what he had meant. She shouldn't be a Hero. It had made her so mad. After that day, Shihana had decided to train even longer. That was what had lead her to the 3 hours/4 days a week schedule. She had been determined to be strong. On the plus side, two things had come out of it.

One was that her bond with Izuku started to growled stronger. At first, Izuku had been completely against the idea of her training, saying it would only hurt her. Shihana had then told him that everyone believed that she would fail, even her own mother. Izuku had home quiet. After that, Izuku started to join her in training. Only in running and for only half the time.

Izuku had known what it was like, having no support on one's dreams, having been born quirkless. He too wanted to become a hero, just like All-Might.