The Time Is Here!

——"AAAHHHHH!!!"

"Huh?" What's going on? Shihana's eyes shot open, her yellow eyes wide and unaware as she topples off the microwave with a start. She landed on the soft sandy floor, an 'ohhhff' leaving her lips. With sleepy eyes, she lifted her head to scan the area. Where am I again? She realized that she was lying close to the ocean. When she looked down, she noticed a large shadow surrounding her. Following the base of the shadow, the yellow-eyed-girl rolled onto her back. Towering over her was a large pyramid of trash and burnisher. Shihana cocked her head. Oh yeah, we finished cleaning the beach—no wait.

Today was February 26. The day of the highly anticipated U.A Exams. Today was the day that would determine a majority of her life.

Shihana's eyed the figure standing on top of the very pyramid itself. Standing at the very top, stood Izuku. He was without shirt, panting as if his life depended on it. It must of been him who yelled, mused Shihana.

"Hey, Izuku! When did you decide that you wanted to be a rooster?" Shihana gave him a lazy smile when he suddenly whirled around, his neck probably getting whiplash in the process. Izuku blushed and stuttered, he tried to take a step back while shaking his head in denial, only to to slip and fall back on his behind. There was a moment of silence. It was soon broken.

"Holy crap! The beach! It's spotless, completely clean! You two even cleaned the area I hadn't even told you to clean, and with time to spare,too!" Shihana turned her head to see the sideways figure of Toshinori Yagi standing not too far away from her, completely stunned and awed. She could see from where she lay that his blue eyes where shining bright with pride.

In a flash, All Might, the giant and powerful figure of the hero known to everyone in the world stood in his place. In a mere five steps, his figure was towering over her, a large grin on his face as his eyes flashes with joy. He wordlessly stretched out a large hand and offered it to her. Shihana blinked up at him, still sleepy from before, before lifting her arm to give him a thumbs up.

In return, the giant hero took the arm she held up and sprung her up off the floor before pulling her into a hug. Shihana's eyes grew wide in surprise, the gesture seemingly surprising. She had a warm feeling as she awkwardly returned the hug, her arms not really going all around him and his large size. It was very uncommon for her to receive hugs, only getting such gifts from her Aunt-Inko and Izuku.

A moment later, All Might set her right back on her feet. Creak——.

At that moment, both man and teen looked up to see that the creek had come from Izuku's seat, which was the top of the trash. He had a dazed look on his face as his body leaned forward, ready to topple of the pyramid.

Shihana nearly had time to blink before a small dust storm erupted due to the speed at which All Might had moved. In seconds, All Might was on top of the pyramid and the next thing she knew, he was next to her with Izuku in his arms.

"Excellent work!" All Might praised the boy in his arms, who in response gave him a weak smile.

"We...we did it, All Might." Izuku said weakly. 

"We finished. What do...you think? Are we ready?" Izuku slurred at his Idol. All Might slowly set Izuku on his feet. Shihana steadied him before stepping away again. Both teens were dirty and worn out.

For the last final months, they had both put in their very best efforts. They both had known what was on the line, so it was no or never. All Might had miraculously been able to redesign a new schedule foe each of them. It had been difficult, but when the final day came, both Izuku and Shihana had looked at the trash left over to clean as a farewell, not a challenge. Today was the dawn of a new time.