Knowing Your Worth!

The rest of the class could not believe it.

Izuku had done it. Not only had he passed the 700 meter mark, which before only two people had been able to do, but he had beaten Katsuki's score as well. It was almost too unreal.

However, Shihana wasn't surprised. She knew her friend was a capable in more things than he knew. Happiness filled her as Uraraka cheered besides her while Iida speculated the surprising results. That's was until she felt a strong wave of heat. Bunching her brows in confusion, looked at where the strong waves of energy were coming from.

Besides her, Katsuki was gritting his teeth while emitting heat from the palms of his hands, unable to control his rage. His whole body was shaking with fury, causing Shihana to be concerned.

The girl then acted. It wasn't planned but most things aren't. It was was obvious that Katsuki wanted to murder someone, and by someone, Izuku, so she had to do something to prevent a fight from breaking out. That was the last thing they needed.

Without thinking, from where she was sitting, her hand shot upwards and quickly grasped Katsuki's wrist just as the boy had taken a step forward to cause what would have been a huge commotion. In a quick act, she then gently allowed some of her chakra to coat the boy like a sheet. The blonde stumbled at the sudden sensation, causing for him to look at Shihana in shock. He didn't know how to feel, he felt so strangely... calm. Well, less angry than usual. Red eyes looked down at her small hands, the cause of his abrupt change in attitude, before looking straight into her yellow eyes.

"Calm down. There's no reason to be angry." Shihana quietly spoke, looking up at him with big eyes. There was nothing but calmness in them.

Katsuki's body went more lax as he continued to look at her eyes. Damn it, what was this girl doing to him! He was still angry but he no longer wanted to kill Deku. Realizing he was staring, he tsked and pulled his hand away, settling instead for scowling at the girl, even if it was for show, not that he would ever admit that. "What the hell did you do."

Slowly, the Sharingan wielder pulled herself off the floor, ignoring the fact that almost all of the class seemed to have their attention on them. Standing, she looked up at the boy. He was so much taller than her. She nodded. "I just stopped you from doing some stupid stuff. Really, that's all."

The rest of the class watched with fascination. How such a tiny girl calm a raging beast that was Katsuki, they didn't know but their respect for her just grew even MORE. While they may not have been familiar with the blonde, in the short day they had gotten to know him, it was well known that he was a real hot-head. Of that there was doubt.

"Alright, next person, come and get ready." Aizawa-sensei sensei broke the little scene. Honestly, trust his former student to attract the weirdest of people. And the roughest. He wasn't oblivious to the way the explosive boy held himself around Shihana. He sighed inwardly. It was going to be a long year, by the looks of things.

Izuku took this as his cue and hurried over to where Shihana was standing.

Ochako looked worried as he walked towards them. "Is your finger okay? It looks broken!"

Surprisingly, Katsuki only glared at Izuku but did nothing else against him, making everyone stare at him. Even with the little time spent together, it had been made obvious that there was some bad blood between the two boys, from Katsuki's part. Shihana pondered on how long the effects would last as she looked at Katsuki's non-angry-just-annoyed face.

After that, the tests took most of the day, ranging from sit-ups, to the seated toe touch to the long distance run. Realizing that the pain from Izuku's broken finger would only hinder him greatly, Shihana did what little she could do and healed much of the swollen flesh and tissue. While she wasn't able to heal the bone, she did lessen the pain, much to Izuku's relief. Before, he had been pale with pain, but he quickly regained some color after Shihana healed him. The boy was utterly grateful.